Testing build #108

rejetto · 12 · 10240

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
download at www.rejetto.com/temp/hfs108.exe

what's new
+ double (or right) clicking on statusbar: "out" opens speed limit, "vfs not saved" opens save dialog
+ speed limit is shown in the graph
+ remembers edit position for last diff template
- removable drives were not handled correctly with real folders
- hovering with mouse while editing a filename in vfs would stop the editing
- clicking on statusbar may lead to the wrong dialog

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
we are going very stable IMO, but maybe it needs a deeper thinking on the user control of the archive feature, like a disabling or something. Maybe an "enabling" ? It's disabled and you enable it on the folder you want. Opinions?
(of course it would be recursive)

i won't read the forum for 3 days, see you.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 02:54:11 AM by rejetto »

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Yes, we a due for a stable version.  It's been quite a while.  I think we are very close now. 

As for the archiving, IMHO, I think what is needed is better user control.  Users should have the option to enable or disable the archive feature by folder.  I think a right-click folder menu option to enable or disable archiving for that folder is needed. 

Have a good 3 days off.  :)
maverick

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i won't read the forum for 3 days, see you.
Have a good break from Hfs

HFS is becoming more stable with every build rejetto, keep up the great work.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Would be great to have the archive feature have the same menu as the upload feature.

I mean: be able to only allow certain users to make use of the archive feature or set it to 'anonymous' or 'all' if you want the feature to be public. This way, it will be folder-based and more configurable.

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
For now it's easy use this feature (archive or not)

It's possible set authenticated users;
this way, also if command folder archive is viewable by any, when this made the command obtein a .tar file but empty.

More long, but with plain function, will be to have 2 tpl, one for home page without
folder archive line and another with this line inserted as diff template in folders where we desire this function.

best  regards
E allora Dio creĆ² l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site
mm i can't see the difference. i open a diff window of a folder with diff of course, i scroll and then i close it. After that I open the other diff window and the scrollbar is on the top. :-\

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
mm i can't see the difference. i open a diff window of a folder with diff of course, i scroll and then i close it. After that I open the other diff window and the scrollbar is on the top. :-\

You have to actually edit something in that diff template.  Not just scroll and then close it.  After editing something in that template, open it up again and HFS remembers that edit position.
maverick

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site
You have to actually edit something in that diff template.  Not just scroll and then close it.  After editing something in that template, open it up again and HFS remembers that edit position.
OK. Thank you Maverick! ;D

Offline Flynsarmy

• Occasional poster
  • DENIED!
    • View Profile
    • Flynsarmy
Can you please paste a zip for the source code for each HFS version in a link under the newly released version please Rejetto?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
You have to actually edit something in that diff template.  Not just scroll and then close it.

not true from next build

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Can you please paste a zip for the source code for each HFS version in a link under the newly released version please Rejetto?

ATM i'm publishing too many builds to do that every time. do you have a specific need?