rejetto forum

version 2.4

rejetto · 474 · 310451

Offline AlexALSP

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Much time has passed. But there is no support for other languages. It's sad. :'(

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
as long as a definitive solution is not adopted to manage the languages, only a few will serve as support for the study of the translation.Later a wider choice will be available for those who wish to participate in the translation. 

Offline dj

• Tireless poster
  • 👣 🐾
    • View Profile
    • PWAs
didn't test it, but i don't like the idea of truncating the file names. What when you have a difference at the end of them (a common case): you cannot tell the difference anymore.

thats right (a additional details button is needed)
alternatively hyphenate words (tested with FF, chrome android and edge in mobil-light_V4.4beta)

update: the additional Details button are the item menu buttons

Code: [Select]
[+common-head]
<style>
.item-link {float: left; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; max-width: 100%}
.item-menu-dialog {word-break: break-all}
</style>
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 05:26:42 AM by dj »

Offline Chris Harris

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I am wondering when you will release the final version 2.4?
Chris

Offline thepoo

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Just tried out HFS for the first time ....

1.   Can we have a check box beside the file names so we can download selected items?

2.   The server I'm trying to download from contains a "check mark" character in all the filenames (somefile √.mkv) alt-251 ...... the files are listed and appear to be downloadable, but when you attempt to download them it says there are no files to download?    I don't believe the owner of the files wants to remove/change all the check marks .... can HFS be changed to allow the files with special characters to be downloaded?

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
I am wondering when you will release the final version 2.4?
Chris
I also have the same question... just wondering: perhaps he wants to add some new feature?... ??? at least it would be nice to have RC3. ;)

@Rejetto: Before you release the final or the release candidate (RC3) version, please don't forget to check THIS post (with some needed changes).

1.   Can we have a check box beside the file names so we can download selected items?
It's already implemented on v2.4, you have to click on the 'Selection' button, and the checkboxes will appear.

2.   The server I'm trying to download from contains a "check mark" character in all the filenames (somefile √.mkv) alt-251 ...... the files are listed and appear to be downloadable, but when you attempt to download them it says there are no files to download?
I can confirm this. I'm attaching an example file to demonstrate this (just uncompress/unrar the file on some shared folder). When you try to download the file, you will get a "Not found" message (like if the file doesn't exists).
HFS in Spanish (HFS en Español) / How to compile HFS (Tutorial)
» Currently taking a break, until HFS v2.4 get his stable version.

Offline AlexALSP

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Where to download the latest language file?  :-\

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
Where to download the latest language file?  :-\
The latest English language file (hfs.lng) is HERE (this was posted by Rejetto here). You can translate this file using IniTranslator which you can get it from HERE (thanks SilentPliz for the info!), or use a portable version of that program, that you can download it from HERE.
HFS in Spanish (HFS en Español) / How to compile HFS (Tutorial)
» Currently taking a break, until HFS v2.4 get his stable version.

Offline AlexALSP

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
The latest English language file (hfs.lng) is HERE (this was posted by Rejetto here). You can translate this file using IniTranslator which you can get it from HERE (thanks SilentPliz for the info!), or use a portable version of that program, that you can download it from HERE.

Thank you!

Offline eranavni

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Is it possible to add an option to block not just by IP but also to block by user agent in case it's identidied?
For example if I want users to be able to download from Chrome but not from Firefox ?

Offline bmartino1

• Tireless poster
  • I'm only trying to help i mean no offense.
    • View Profile
    • My HFS Google Drive Shared Link
Is it possible to add an option to block not just by IP but also to block by user agent in case it's identidied?
For example if I want users to be able to download from Chrome but not from Firefox ?

only thing o can think of 9s a hyml web redirect.

2-3 problems

1 you can use html/jQuery to find what browser has connect to your server:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12089942/php-html-css-if-firefox-if-chrome-if-safari

ex
Code: [Select]
   // Safari CSS and Webkit Google Chrome
if ($.browser.webkit) {
   $("#element").css('top', '2px');
} else if ( $.browser.safari ) //not fully supported on 1.7 jQuery {
// Opera CSS
} else if ( $.browser.opera ) {
// Internet Explorer CSS
} else if ( $.browser.msie ) {
// Mozilla FireFox CSS
} else if ( $.browser.mozilla ) {
// Normal Revert, careful and note your the use of !important
} else {
   // You can have normal JavaScript between these too
   document.getElementById("element").style.top="2px";

the above will edit css based on browser

2, last i checked the latest chrome usses Firefox web agent, so theres no guarantee for that browser

3  hfs built in block level is at the protcal level not html browser level

html code

ex to stop ie from html visit

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-way-to-block-Internet-Explorer-from-my-website-using-HTML-If-so-is-there-a-way-to-modify-that-code-for-other-browsers
Files I have snagged and share can be found on my google drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qb4INX2pzsjmMT06YEIQk9Nv5jMu33tC?usp=sharing

Offline AlexALSP

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

This format

http://rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=13134.0

I loaded in PASSOLO program without any problems and created a translation project.

With ini, there is a problem, PASSOLO does not understand this format. It is necessary to translate all the lines on the new. It is sad.

Again, all from the beginning. (((

And I can't figure out how to make a translation in the INI TRT program and save it in its original format ..
Explain, if not difficult.

:-[

The program functions are inverse values:

64929_main_S_OFF = Switch OFF = Switch ON
64930_main_S_ON = Switch ON = Switch OFF

64929_main_S_OFF = Switch ON
64930_main_S_ON = Switch OFF
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 08:40:05 PM by AlexALSP »

Offline AlexALSP

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I found a solution, but it is .......

Question?

Is this the final file or will it be supplemented.?

A lot of text without translation.

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
impossible to understand why, but with the last template under firefox on my desktop computer it became impossible to select an item from the check boxes without this having the same effect as clicking directly on the item, as if it were just a picture that changes its appearance
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:46:31 PM by Mars »

Offline surikat

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

This version hangs even more often than version 2.3 m !

I have a gigabit connection and it is impossible to use. Simultaneous connections up to a maximum of 40. The speed is limited for

each IP to 2000 KB. The program freezes every 4-5 hours. It has become unrealistic to use..

Please give a link to version 2.3 K ! But from the official website rejetto. I'll try to use it.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 08:40:10 PM by surikat »