rejetto forum

Testing build #237

rejetto · 19 · 16876

Offline FRENCH CAN CAN

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
The problem of the template does not occur with an earlier version of HFS, creed, from posts I've seen that even the creators of RAWR have had the same problem.

Il problema del Template non si verifica con una precedente versione di HFS, credo, dai post che ho visto, che anche i creatori del RAWR abbiano avuto lo stesso problema.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i don't remember other posts reporting this same problem. :-\
anyway, it's good you tested the problem with a previous version. I need to know which version exactly.

Offline FRENCH CAN CAN

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
This is the post for those of RAWR:

http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=6895.15

I think the problem is started from version 236 to 235 (if I remember correctly) did not have this problem.

Questo รจ il post di quelli di RAWR:

(link sopra)

Credo che il problema sia iniziato dalla versione 236, la 235 (se non ricordo male) non aveva questo problema.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
you are right, but i had a closer look to TSG problem, by remote controlling his computer, and i didn't get that "feeling" of hfs being stuck as he reported.
it just was not actually installing the template. but, yes, your problems may be the same.
at the end, we didn't get to a solution, but after i restarted HFS, it started working flawlessly, mysteriously. :)
can you please test 235 and see if it has the problem or not? it would be of great help.