rejetto forum

idea: image slideshow

radd · 9 · 4833

Offline radd

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
im talking about jw image rotator
http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=JW_Image_Rotator

why dont we have it in our template, surely it will add more fun. look, terayon already use jw mp3player in its template, ToG also i think (i never have chance to see ToG look). This should be possible isn it?

maybe we can have it only for folder with collection of pictures (again- diff template.. hehe) just like diff template for mp3 in terayon..
http://s559149c2.adsl.wanadoo.nl/TestMp3Player/with%20Flash%20Mp3%20Player/

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Nice Idea, but i feel it isn't necessary. I will however make a set of Diff Templates for the ToG next holidays.

I am working on a flash variable thingo that will allow my single player to work like a playlist, when 1 song ends, the next in the list will open and play etc... , but this wont be done till 3.0.0.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
I've tested this with FireFox2 and IE6, and 3 diff ppl have tested it aswell.. all succesfull. :)

soo...

What does not work? Does the page not load at all? Does it give javascript errors? Have you tried refreshing?

Maxtor

Page Loads.  Video Screen Loads but nothing happens.  There are 3 buttons.  I thought maybe one of them might be a play button but no.  Then tried the other buttons, yes I saw the pause button, still nothing.

No javascript errors.  Refreshed the page a few times.  Also cleared my cache just in case there was something there causing it.

The only difference is I'm running Opera v8.51 so maybe its a browser issue.

Maxtor

Update:  The problem was with the version of Opera I first tested with.  Just tried Opera v9.10 and it works fine.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com