rejetto forum

Logout

Wint69 · 9 · 5455

Offline Wint69

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Maybe imposible create logout command line ?

Offline MarkV

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Not possible. Search the forums.
http://worldipv6launch.org - The world is different now.

Offline Wint69

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
How do, as users can delete he uploaded files ?

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
this reply is only for template makers or macro language programmers:
about deleting, i can image a system where (through macros) every upload is logged in a file, as a table FILENAME = USERNAME
and by loading this file you can determine if the current user can delete a file, and offer the command (indeed, there's a macro to delete file).

Offline skyrid

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
rejetto, is there any reason you havent added these 2 features to HFS? Or are they already on the cards for future versions?

I could imagine why deletion might be hard due to file owner permissions, but surely log out would be fairly easy? HFS missing those 2 features has me considering moving to a PHP based site using apache as they would be very helpful for what i would like to do.

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
rejetto, is there any reason you havent added these 2 features to HFS? Or are they already on the cards for future versions?

I believe the logout would actually be the harder one to do because http authentication doesnt support a logout option and so hfs would need some serious work so that it uses cookies instead.

Deletion should be very easy to create from what rejetto posted in his previous post.

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Correct.  Http doesn't support logout.  You would have to close your browser to effect a logout.
maverick

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

they are planned for the future.
the main problem is the little time i can spend on the project, but we keep going on.