• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
>> HFS Terayon v1.2.1 has been released!! <<
>> For more information, read the first thread. <<

Both bugs have been fixed.

question:

Is the flash player now compatible with IE?
I cant get it work at IE7 but it works at Firefox2 :'(
That's a problem i cant seem to fix.. For some ppl it DOES work in IE, and for others it doesnt.
If someone knows a solution to this, please let me know! Seems to me that for some ppl IE doesnt support ~files.lst as a playlist.

This is the main reason we added the tiny flash player, cause that one works in every browser.

idea:

How about adding a button for "opening in a new window"?
I recently found out that the method that is used to `preview´ the images using the magnify glass, can also be used to show a Flash File. The next thing i'll be working on will be adding this method using an invisible frame so you can browse the folders and still listen to the music.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 04:50:01 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline day

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
idea:

I recently found out that the method that is used to `preview´ the images using the magnify glass, can also be used to show a Flash File. The next thing i'll be working on will be adding this method using an invisible frame so you can browse the folders and still listen to the music.

That's great!
But how is it related to my idea ???

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Isn't that the main purpose of having the flash player in a new window? So that you can continue browsing folders on the FileServer without the flashplayer that stops playing cause you browsed to another folder?

Srry if i'm getting the wrong idea now XD

Offline letterboy

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
question:

Is the flash player now compatible with IE?
I cant get it work at IE7 but it works at Firefox2 :'(

idea:

Dayletter:

Opening in a new window will cause a "POP UP" action , many browser ( especially IE and firefox) will block it up ( they thinks it's an advertisement ).Users have to enable itself on the web to allow pop up( but even i dun like to look at the pop up , so i won't enable it ).

For the ~file.lst action , Eagle , i can tell , if you can convert it as a "playlist.xml" or something " *.xml " , i think every browser works it perfectly.
( I do convert myself and change your code reads the file "playlist.xml" as default , not "~file.lst" , works perfect in IE.)

Offline day

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Dayletter:

Opening in a new window will cause a "POP UP" action , many browser ( especially IE and firefox) will block it up ( they thinks it's an advertisement ).Users have to enable itself on the web to allow pop up( but even i dun like to look at the pop up , so i won't enable it ).

even if using target="_blank" ??

Offline letterboy

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
If using target _ blank , will not do a pop up action. But what your sounds like when there's mp3 avalible,the player will pop up automatically.

Refer back to the _blank action , it might get inconvenient for users ( still many users are not keen on surfing internet, especially when they see the mp3 list under the table, they will just click on it and download , instead of clicking up the flash player. ).Auto popup is still better , no matter browser is blocked. ;)

Offline day

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
If using target _ blank , will not do a pop up action. But what your sounds like when there's mp3 avalible,the player will pop up automatically.

Refer back to the _blank action , it might get inconvenient for users ( still many users are not keen on surfing internet, especially when they see the mp3 list under the table, they will just click on it and download , instead of clicking up the flash player. ).Auto popup is still better , no matter browser is blocked. ;)

oh no...i think you all misunderstood what i mean...
What i mean is some file types like .jpg, .html or .txt which are opened directly by default,
some people prefer opening them in a new window...
therefore i think it will be more convenient for some people if that new button is added...
Hope u guys understand what i mean...

btw,
what does the download button at the "QuickLink and Extra's" section used for?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 01:08:38 PM by dayletter »

Offline letterboy

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
oic , sry about that dayletter.

Something have to report to "rejetto" and "Eagle", the -fileslist.tpl- "UTF-8" is useless for different language files , still displaying undefine language(because saving as "ANSI" language).

Maybe is HFS problem.Just because HFS *.tpl files can't read the file save as UTF-8 for sure.(It will display only " ?? "after saving *.tpl in UTF-8 mode , you can see those " ?? " under "HFS template import" mode. ***Remind: Save as "ANSI" is useless for UTF-8 language , only saving as UTF-8.***)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
UTF8 support for *.tpl files comes with next build

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com

oh no...i think you all misunderstood what i mean...
What i mean is some file types like .jpg, .html or .txt which are opened directly by default,
some people prefer opening them in a new window...
therefore i think it will be more convenient for some people if that new button is added...
Hope u guys understand what i mean...

btw,
what does the download button at the "QuickLink and Extra's" section used for?

Sorry for that..
I now get what you want.

The download button does nothing special at the moment, but i guess i can modify it to open things in a new screen (like .txt .html and .jpg) if that's what you want :).

UTF8 support for *.tpl files comes with next build

Lets wait for it :D

Offline Blackrider

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
got that right, HFS is running with Terayon and streamer ;) I wonder...........could the template be more nicer than it allready is????????

Go one with the good work m8 and surprise us.......

Offline letterboy

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
UTF-8 *.tpl is very important ( as it can read the file and link name with unicode ).
Rejetto , can the filelist.tpl auto convert to xml list instead of m3u kind(for media streaming)? Because the xml list can let many browser read. ;)

Thx,
letterboy

traxxus

Its the nicest template ever. Great work !

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
UTF-8 *.tpl is very important ( as it can read the file and link name with unicode ).
Rejetto , can the filelist.tpl auto convert to xml list instead of m3u kind(for media streaming)? Because the xml list can let many browser read. ;)

Thx,
letterboy

I think that's the main reason why you are able to create filelist.tpl, so that you can configure the file list as an xml file.

Most people prefer the file list as the default tho.

Its the nicest template ever. Great work !

Thanks ^^, I'm glad you like it

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
THUNDER! THUNDER! THUNDER!  ;) hehe

..no, just kidding Giant Eagle, the Terayon is real nice pice of work  :) real nice
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND