rejetto forum

Live 2 (Project passed on to RAWR-Designs)

chrno · 298 · 245714

Offline ladiko

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
i think it could be done with encodeURIComponents() and escape() in js-file.

please post a screenshot of the moment before you push the "send" button in htflive (correct view) and the result in your email client (incorrect view).

Offline mindong

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • 4Studio
The problem has been solved.

just change the words in red color
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=gb2312" />

thank you for your help
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 03:35:47 PM by mindong »
welcome to visit my website

Free to add ads

Offline ladiko

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline mindong

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • 4Studio
Oh my god.but the firefox sending it is incorrect code too.both utf-8 and gb2312

Free to add ads

Offline mindong

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • 4Studio
in which file did you change this?

HTML template

Free to add ads

Offline DKingXu

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Thank you ! :)
If there is a Chinese version good enough.

Offline Iou1Dave

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Where can I download the HFS Live 2 BLACK version? The link for black and blue ultimate english versions are the same. It links to blue only. I want the black one.

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Hello,  I noticed that Box.net was getting it's bandwidth sucked dry, and there were some errors in the links (such as no Black version) so I have hosted the HFS Live 2 themes on a fast server for easy download.

Feel free to download.

;)

http://hfslive.servehttp.com/

You should be able to find a black version at the link FTPMan posted.

Offline Iou1Dave

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hello,  I noticed that Box.net was getting it's bandwidth sucked dry, and there were some errors in the links (such as no Black version) so I have hosted the HFS Live 2 themes on a fast server for easy download.

Feel free to download.

;)

http://hfslive.servehttp.com/

You should be able to find a black version at the link FTPMan posted.

Thanks for the link. I was finally able to get the theme working on my site. One question I have about the theme. Is there a way to have an images folder instead of having the theme access geosites for all of its images, icons, etc...  I would hate to lose this image because geocites goes down or for whatever reason. Would be nice to store it on my own hard drive.

Eruru

I like the look of this theme, but I have a few suggestions. One which has been re-iterated a lot it seems, and some others.

1) Offsite images etc... I don't like this, and I would like an easy way to disable the popup as well as make it only ever use locally available files. I realize this causes an issue with banned IPs not being able to download the theme to view the banned page, but that's their loss for being banned. Otherwise I think it should work fine as you can disable logging of downloads on directories so they wouldn't affect the count.

2) I'd like an easy way to set the default look, such as what viewable options are default (hits, comments and date). If I've overlooked such an option, I apologize.

3) On directories with images, is there a way you could allow/make thumbnails like the Thunderchicken theme? I don't like the idea of people visiting a directory of pictures, and having them all download, in full, each time. I've temporarily disabled this feature on mine by removing the line in the .js and replacing it with the .tga line. Which just gives them all the .tga icon instead.

4) A button on the right for stats and such, instead of in the menu. As I'd like to disable the menu and make the logo a link back to 'Home'

5) Since it seems to follow a windows-esk look, an option to change from Details/Thumbnails/Icons/List like in explorer would be neat. (Possible limitation of HFS?)

6) User restricted folders should some how indicate they're restricted. For the time being I have in the "Comment" put <b>Restricted</b>, but without option 2, this isn't visable until someone chooses to change what's displayed.

I know I sound demanding, and I apologize, but these are just features I'd love to see :)

Thanks for the theme!

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Run Live 2.2 and above directly in your HFS with Live 2 Local.
Download the package and copy the "hfslive" directory into the root of your hfs.
Live 2 Local v2.205

this is as close as you'll get to images locally unless chrno comes back and releases a version that only uses local images.

Offline Iou1Dave

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Run Live 2.2 and above directly in your HFS with Live 2 Local.
Download the package and copy the "hfslive" directory into the root of your hfs.
Live 2 Local v2.205

this is as close as you'll get to images locally unless chrno comes back and releases a version that only uses local images.

The black template comes with no "hfslive" directory. Only a .tpl file.

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I quickly tried to modify the old version of black to load the images locally, It half works but there is some problems with it :(

Ill upload the changes I made and maybe someone can fix what isnt working.

ill add a link when i find somewhere to upload it

Offline Iou1Dave

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I quickly tried to modify the old version of black to load the images locally, It half works but there is some problems with it :(

Did you ever get a chance to upload that template?  I can pm you a login and password for my HFS server and you can upload it there? or use something like rapidshare.com

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Did you ever get a chance to upload that template?  I can pm you a login and password for my HFS server and you can upload it there? or use something like rapidshare.com

Sorry, I forgot all about it amongst school/work. Ill upload it now and edit the post in a couple of mins.

Edit: I uploaded the zip file containing it HERE but remember it doesnt completely work.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 02:23:20 AM by Foggy »