rejetto forum

Live 3 With Delete, Rename, New Folder, and Change User Pass

Offline Sapphirescales

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I was going to wait till I added some more features before I released this, but I have some other things to do right now and I can't mess with this again for awhile.  This is my customized version of the Live 3 template.  It includes the ability to delete files/folders, rename files/folders, create new folders, and allows members to change their passwords.  Here is a snapshot and download link:

Click The Picture To See Full Sized Image

Download
http://uploading.com/files/ERRM6XWP/Live3+Delete+Rename+CreateNewFolder+ChangeUserPassword.zip.html

Instructions:
1.  Download the original Live3 Template from www.rawr-designs.com

2.  Add the contents of the folder entitled "New Contents" to the template folder
    that was included with the original template downloaded from rawr-designs.

3.  Install the template named "NewLive3.tpl".

4.  Go into your custom .css folder (i.e. live_black.css) and edit the #header_logo span
    element like this:

#header_logo span {
   margin:15px;
   width:330px;
   height:25px;
   float:right;
   }

4.  The custom LBT Server logo and custom background image can be found in the
    "images_added" folder.  You can add them to your server template if desired
    by linking to the images via the custom .css file for each original
    template (i.e. live_black.css).
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 08:20:18 AM by Sapphirescales »

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline Sapphirescales

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
AWK!  I swear to god I had it in that archive.  But ah well.  You know what it's like when you're coding.  Stuff gets a little f***** up sometimes. :D  Anyway, link fixed.  The two needed files (style.css and cssHoverFix.htc) are included in the archive.

TSG notified me that I should just have the needed files in the archive, NOT the whole template.  The included files are:

*The .tpl website code
*The CSS file and HTC file needed to make the member tools work
*The extra buttons I made

The buttons are hosted on my photobucket, but I included them just in case.  In order to get this template to work, you must first download the full template from www.rawr-designs.com
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 06:44:53 AM by Sapphirescales »

Offline Sapphirescales

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I must have done something wrong.  ;D

You haven't properly linked to the .CSS and .HTC file.  Besides....I told you it might not work with any theme except for Live Black.  I personally tried linking everything through the file system, but I eventually had to go through my server's domain name.  If you want you can upload the CSS and HTC file to upload.com or another service.  Just make sure to upload the HTC file first and redirect it's location in the CSS file before uploading the CSS file. 

Offline FRENCH CAN CAN

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I must have done something wrong.  ;D

1) Put the file "styles.css" INSIDE folder "template",
2) Put the file "cssHoverFix.htc" INSIDE the folder "templates",
3) Open the file "styles.css" with notepad and change ---> "body {behavior:url(/template/cssHoverFix.htc);}" with ---> "body {behavior:url(/template/cssHoverFix.htc);}",
4) Create a folder named "images_added", add NEW images and place it INSIDE the folder "template",
5) Add the files ORIGINAL "Live-3.0.0",
6) Install the template.

NB: Remember that if you write in the template "http://%ip%/" RETURN your ip, there is no need to write the REAL ip.
I proceeded to do all the replacements included in the zip file, there is no need to do.
NB: I have the correct template to work with any theme. ;)

1) Metti il file "styles.css" DENTRO la cartella "template",
2) Metti il file "cssHoverFix.htc" DENTRO la cartella "template",
3) Apri il file "styles.css" con il blocco note e cambia ---> "body {behavior:url(cssHoverFix.htc);}" con ---> "body {behavior:url(/template/cssHoverFix.htc);}",
4) Crea una cartella con nome "images_added", aggiungi le NUOVE immagini e mettila DENTRO la cartella "template",
5) Aggiungi i files ORIGINALI "Live-3.0.0",
6) Installa il template.

N.B.: Ricorda che se scrivi all'interno del template "http://%ip%/" RESTITUISCE il tuo ip, non occorre scrivere il VERO ip.
Ho provveduto a fare tutte le sostituzioni incluse nel file zip, non occorre fare.
NB: Ho corretto il template per funzionare con tutti i temi. ;)

Offline Sapphirescales

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
FRENCH CAN CAN

Thank you for correcting the template, however you needed to keep the location of the tools and search further away from the right side of the screen.  The way you have it, when the drop down menu comes up the user has to scroll over to the right in order to see the menu items.  I have included instructions and upped a new version:

http://uploading.com/files/ERRM6XWP/Live3+Delete+Rename+CreateNewFolder+ChangeUserPassword.zip.html

New Instructions!!!
1.  Download the original Live3 Template from www.rawr-designs.com

2.  Add the contents of the folder entitled "New Contents" to the template folder
    that was included with the original template downloaded from rawr-designs.

3.  Install the template named "NewLive3.tpl".

4.  Go into your custom .css folder (i.e. live_black.css) and edit the #header_logo span
    element like this:

#header_logo span {
   margin:15px;
   width:330px;
   height:25px;
   float:right;
   }

4.  The custom LBT Server logo and custom background image can be found in the
    "images_added" folder.  You can add them to your server template if desired
    by linking to the images via the custom .css file for each original
    template (i.e. live_black.css).

Offline Caco

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Thank you very much for your effort and suggestions, guys!  :)

Having enough time, next monday i will test the new template!  ;)

Have a nice weekend

Offline Caco

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Ok, finally i've set it up and everything seems to work.   ;D

Now i need an [on item renamed] event because any of my files has its "preview" file, that must be automatically renamed, too.

I noticed a strange behavior not only with this template, but also with rawr and others.

Using Firefox, every time i reload a page, some graphical elements disappear, then reappear at the next reload, and so on. It is very bad experience.  :-\ Has anyone an explanation for this?

BTW, i only tested with Firefox, so i don't know if this problem affects other browsers.  ;)

Offline Caco

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Well, i must say that the delete solution implemented by French Can Can for rawr template (checkboxes+button) was better than this one, for me. You could check multiple files and delete all them quick and easy. FCC, do you think it is possible to ingrate it in this new template?  :)

Offline Sapphirescales

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
do you think it is possible to ingrate it in this new template?

Possible?  Yes.  But it'd look like crap.  Just wait.  TSG is working on a new hover and multi selection element that will be much better than check boxes.  I myself may work on individual delete and rename buttons.  I thought of adding them directly under each file/folder name.  Just click the button under the file/folder name and the file/folder would be deleted.  But I have no idea how to implement it.  To be honest I don't have the time to mess with it right now.

Offline FRENCH CAN CAN

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Well, i must say that the delete solution implemented by French Can Can for rawr template (checkboxes+button) was better than this one, for me. You could check multiple files and delete all them quick and easy. FCC, do you think it is possible to ingrate it in this new template?  :)
Now it is really complete, I added "checkboxes" + "Archive selected.
NB: It works with ALL themes. ;)

(The next version do also coffee). ;D

Adesso è veramente completo, ho aggiunto "checkboxes" + "Archive selected".
N.B.:Funziona con TUTTI i temi. ;)

(La prossima versione farà pure il caffè). ;D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 04:43:04 PM by FRENCH CAN CAN »

Offline Sapphirescales

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I don't mean to be rude, but like I said it would it looks horrible.  Perhaps if you put the checkboxes where the file descriptions are right under the file names and moved the "delete selected" and "archive selected" buttons to the top bar?

Offline FRENCH CAN CAN

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I made the change, download the template, however if you want you can adapt it to your liking, change the values to be about:

<body>

<input style="position:relative; margin-left:50px; margin-top:13px;" type='checkbox'

[folder]

<input style="position:relative; margin-left:50px; top:10px; bottom:0px;" type=checkbox value="%item-url%" name='selection'>

[file]

<input style="position:relative; margin-left:50px; top:10px; bottom:0px;" type=checkbox value="%item-url%" name='selection'>

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs