rejetto forum

RAWR-Tpl-0.1.2 + Archive + Delete + Picture Preview + Create Folder + Rename.

Offline Caco

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs

Offline KotUA

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Problems in the title when you create a folder in Cyrillic. I have done so
Code: [Select]
{.if|{.and| {.get|can upload.} | {.postvar|createfolder.} .}|{:{.mkdir|%folder-resource%\{.convert|utf-8|ansi|{.postvar|fldname.}.}.}:}/if.}
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 11:00:35 PM by KotUA »

Offline Caco

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Why would he do that? 0.1.2 is a bug fixed version with an updated player.

Well, because i'm running a customized version of 0.1.1 template. I tried to "export" my modifications to the new template but something went wrong, things like checkboxes in wrong position, buttons not working and so on  :P

Anyway i will try again, hoping to have better luck  :-\

Offline Ranger

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Thanks for the mod, however this is what it looks like. Had this same issue when doing the original admin panel, any ideas?

Edit: Sorry, forgot to put the folders in rawr_default
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 01:36:39 PM by DNic41 »

Offline zilexa

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
The Delete button says "lv_delete", also for the download all button it says lv_

that seems incorrect. Everything else is perfect it's only the bottom part seems weird, I made a screenshot of the weird part.
How come nobody else reported this? What could I have done wrong?

Also.. where is the admin panel? Or is that a seperate download... because I hope there is a Logout button on the panel.. or somewhere..
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 07:11:02 AM by zilexa »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
The values might not be present in your English language file, although FCC supposedly added them. Take a look in there anyway.

Our admin panel is non-existent at the moment, and logout is not possible with the way HFS works, its a small inconvenience.

Offline FRENCH CAN CAN

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
The Delete button says "lv_delete", also for the download all button it says lv_

that seems incorrect. Everything else is perfect it's only the bottom part seems weird, I made a screenshot of the weird part.
How come nobody else reported this? What could I have done wrong?

Also.. where is the admin panel? Or is that a seperate download... because I hope there is a Logout button on the panel.. or somewhere..

Change:  ----> template  ---->  rawr_default  ---->  languages

File zip:  ----> languages

Change:  ---->  template  ---->  rawr_default  ---->  code

File zip:  ---->  code

Replace the folders.

Offline Noname

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Good Day. I've got a problem with this template — I cant create a folder if nothing within. If any file or any folder already exists there all OK, how to explain?

Sry for my English. (:

uvbeenzaned

Can serve ready. ;)
Sorry to interrupt the conversation but is it possible that you could make a template with all of those features mentioned using Live 3.0.0?
I use you template so much!

Thanks,

uvbeenzaned

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
There is a modified Live 3 with the file/folder controls. But no media, we will get into doing that when we have time, Richard has some time off but he is using it to improve the back-end of our website, to make maintaining it a lot simpler. Next on the agenda is completing the preview box project, which could be related to HFS templates.. we aren't sure yet, its more for web use. THEN we will upgrade the templates, hopefully RAWR-X will be completed once HFS is ready for it, but it will be a while. We both work now so time is a little tighter than we are used to.

Offline FRENCH CAN CAN

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Sorry to interrupt the conversation but is it possible that you could make a template with all of those features mentioned using Live 3.0.0?
I use you template so much!

Thanks,

uvbeenzaned

Try this and see if it goes well.

Link: http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7273.0;attach=4329

Link Topic: http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=7273.0