rejetto forum

nice software..

Offline andreybbrv

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
hi developers,

i use your software already some months and I am happy. usually i prefer use cracked software and i never to pay for legal software. but for you i want donate few bugs. your software give me very good help for my work.

one problem, i don't have paypal and don't can register it (don't know why may be because it not support all credit cards in russia).
if you have moneybookers.com or wmtransfer.com account let me know.

sorry, don't can post in FAQ section.

thank you,

andreybbrv @ ya.ru

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
welcome, and thank you for your words.
years ago i tried to register to webmoney, but something went wrong.
now i completed registration and my id is 128182274942.

anyway, i never used it, and i don't know if my account is allowed to accept transfers. Other problems may arise, like they may require a fee to withdraw the money, and this fee may even be higher than the donation itself. :) In this page i read something about €30, but i don't know if it would apply to my case.
So i cannot say if your donation will actually reach me or will stay jammed in the webmoney account.

bank transfers are also an option, as stated at http://www.rejetto.com/hfs/donate.php
thank you anyway for considering a donation.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 10:20:27 AM by rejetto »

Offline strangermusic

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
hi developers,

i use your software already some months and I am happy. usually i prefer use cracked software and i never to pay for legal software. but for you i want donate few bugs. your software give me very good help for my work.

one problem, i don't have paypal and don't can register it (don't know why may be because it not support all credit cards in russia).
if you have moneybookers.com or wmtransfer.com account let me know.

sorry, don't can post in FAQ section.

thank you,

andreybbrv @ ya.ru

andreybbrv is a crook. Took my money and delivered nothing. Now he refuses to respond to any of my messages. Avoid like the plague. He's a scam artist!!