rejetto forum

things to come: ?sort=e ?rev

rejetto · 19 · 8400

PEACE

Mr ME

Here it and a forum rather peaceful
Your logo seems very a protester
Weapons are prohibited

You have not anything furthermore sympatique for image?

Offline Mr. Me

• Occasional poster
  • -- WhO Am I --
    • View Profile
    • SOFTWARE ZONE
now its ok ?? CORE 2 EXTREME pic ?
(_.·°·._.·°·._.  ._.·°·._.·°·._) »¦« M§T€R MÍÑÐ »¦« (_.·°·._.·°·._.  ._.·°·._.·°·._)

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
very creative of you. The guest poster has a point, this is a friendly community, we keep things civilised... to an extent. You are posting for the sake of posting, and its in bold.

It is disturbing not only me I see.

There is no rules, you can have a gun if you want O_o but you are going against everything the forum is built upon, disturbing a peaceful, yet helpful community. There is no need to post in bold, there is no need to be pushy, we see your point, we don't care about ur post count, we are just here to help each other out and have some fun with the software.

Posting in bold will not get your posts read, I just glance and leave wondering what would make somebody post in bold blacks and reds. Excuse if i delete some of your posts, there relevance can sometimes be very vague. Some people would see it as spam.

Offline ELEVENNNN

• Tireless poster
  • havent been here lately, still wont be here?
    • View Profile
Mr me, what I was saying was not the way you were typing.  We all know that your english is far better than me trying italian, hebrew etc... I meant that you are posting about nothing and it spams the boards.  Like when you say YES.... and then just post, that doesnt do any good :)  It's not a big deal, but as tsg said I'm not the only one who noticed, please post relavently..

and by the way, I can easily understand you so good job in that area :)

-Kurt
This is going to take a long time
.................+...........................................
...................+.............+.................+.........