rejetto forum

I am back with a problem

SiY11 · 4 · 2150

Offline SiY11

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hey Rejetto I am back and now I run an internet portal where customers must sign onto my gateway to get internet access and pay for it. The program I use is Antamedia Hotspot www.antamedia.com well anyways I use HFS as I have been for some time now since the PSP came out pretty much, and my problem is, is my customers must use FireFox to use my gateway if they have Mac/Apple computer (a bug in Antamedia) and in order to get them FireFox I offer it strait from my server instead of putting the insane amount of mirrors FireFox has for there browser to download on the website in a white list which works fine. I do it on an internal address, and after I believe 2 hours the HFS times out and doesn’t respond and my customers can’t get the file. Do you have any idea why this is? A while back when I was using it for music RSS feed on my PSP it never did this anyone else have same problem?

Server IP: 192.168.3.1
Antamedia Port: 80
HFS Port: 1692

Offline SiY11

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
The HFS doesn’t come on at startup I have put it in startup folder and did a scheduled task and still nothing it doesn’t pop up I have to manually open the HFS. I am not at the office every day so this is a problem is there another way to get this program to run on startup please let me know.

Anonymous

I don't know what version you are using but v2.1 beta 14 has a menu option to start hfs at windows startup.

Anonymous

Forgot to mention, but you could also put it in your windows startup folder.  That works very well too.