Feel Free To Use The Public Folder!

http://72.70.235.83:8080
Please Reply!!!!!

« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 06:18:13 AM by RODOC »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
lol, well done you learnt how to use an iframe :D, why do you advertise your dns provider? It does look cool though, and it is food for thought... maybe we can make the forum link rewrite a div with an iframe that has the forum in it :P

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
maybe we can make the forum link rewrite a div with an iframe that has the forum in it :P

yes... think of a javascript that:
if (you_are_in_localhost) show_a_link_for_template_support; // just a redirect to a topic/forum

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
you should use the
Code: [Select]
if (you_are_in_localhost)
for every owner's feature.
guests are not interested in template updates, for example.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Yes i have thought of this, but other things are more important lately, lots of assignments due in the next 2-3wks, but after that i might have some down time to put out another template build.

Offline RODOC

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I Only Put A Post Here To Try And Participate. I Am New To All Of This! Putting An Iframe Of One Of Your Templates Was A Big Leep For Me! The Only Reason I Did The Iframe Was So People At Work Could Access MySpace From Work. They Put A Block On My Space.com! I Get The Feeling You Think Its A Joke!

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
RODOC

Your participation in this thread is definitely appreciated.  Please don't think it was a joke.  That Stevens Guy has a bad habit of lol at everything and at times it can seem to be sarcastic.  Just ignore.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 09:20:25 PM by maverick »
maverick

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
I Get The Feeling You Think Its A Joke!

Meh >_<, we just went a lil offtopic there. sorry for that.

If the iframe you created there is something you've never done before, then congratulations :D. Keep it up!

Please remember, if you have any questions about HTML (related to HFS ofcourse ;D), dont hesitate to ask them here. I think all of us would happily answer them all (Where we can >_<).

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
RODOC

Your participation in this thread is definitely appreciated.  Please don't think it was a joke.  That Stevens Guy has a bad habit of lol at everything and at times it can seem to be sarcastic.  Just ignore.

Thanks maverick! we Aussie's are known for our different sense of humour :) ... I hope I don't offend people with laughing at everything... but thats how i see things, everything is funny in its own way... if it isn't... trust an Aussie to make it funny somehow ;). We don't hold back, if something is funny we will LOL! at it. In this case, it was a 'lol' of congratulations / sarcasm all in one... the second part was actually a bit more serious.

Like Giant Eagle said above, be proud of your work, i only learn't how to use iframes last year :)

Anyhoo, thats my say.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 09:52:54 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline TCube

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Thanks maverick! we Aussie's are known for our different sense of humour :) ... I hope I don't offend people with laughing at everything...

Aussie's been also known for wacky food taste ...  :D

Edit : RODOC, neat !
Make it idiot-proof and I will make a better idiot