rejetto forum

Terayon & adding change password field

Offline AniFran

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hi,

I finally got around to joining. I was wondering how do i add the "change password link" to the Terayon template if a user has permission to change his/her password? I know adding the link has to go into the "nav_top". But just not sure where to add the call processes and everything.

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 03:34:01 PM by AniFran »

Offline AniFran

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Ok, i'm missing something here. Driving me nuts. I have the link added but its not pulling up the change password dialog.

Any help on this please...

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i'm not into this template, but you may get better luck if you post what you did

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
have a look on the french version (child board francais), It seems that silentpliz integrated it in the default template for what you look

Offline SilentPliz

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
  • ....... chut ! shh!
    • View Profile
Hi AniFran  :)

I've added what you ask on the template terayon. (The template is attached at the end of post)
It is enough for you to add users that can change their password in group "can change password".

;)

@Mars

Le template par défaut de la FR est le même que celui de la version de rejetto (du moins pour ce qui concerne le changement du mot de passe utilisateur).
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 05:13:10 PM by SilentPliz »

Offline AniFran

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Oh, cool. Thanks very much. I will take a look and see where i was going wrong with it.

thanks every one.