HFS Terayon v1.1

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
>> V1.1 Changes <<

[fix] Upload button was disabled.
[fix] Folders didnt show the "Recently added!!" tag.
[fix] Server Stats and Status column header fixed.
[fix] FileServer Error page title fixed.
[fix] FileServer Error page wasnt showing the Host URL and the second top image on the top of the page.

[new] Forum link now opens in a new window.
[new] Images are part of the File link now (Requested by That_Stevens_Guy)
[new] Default page message changed to %folder-comment%, so you dont have to insert a Diff Template if you only want to change the message. Just simply add a Comment for a Folder.

Either go to the Template section on my FileServer or download it from Here

Things im currently working on:

A programm that automatically creates thumbnails ;D
More info about this later..
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 03:06:27 PM by Giant Eagle »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I am interested in this program for thumbnails, i use reajpg for mine, but i have noticed that after a few files (15 or so) it starts to fail on the file sizes and then i have to go through and compress them myself, icky, *wants to know the plans for this thumbnail program* :)

Also is there a way for me to test the mp3player on your site and how your using it? cause if you are using it like me and are using a single tiny player/ file. i have been working on a flash one that is now only 1.19kb. i found that the jeorwignenensdwhatever one is a bit bloated for my use.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
I am interested in this program for thumbnails, i use reajpg for mine, but i have noticed that after a few files (15 or so) it starts to fail on the file sizes and then i have to go through and compress them myself, icky, *wants to know the plans for this thumbnail program* :)

Hehe :P, well, its a .BAT file actually. A .BAT file that's using an external program to compress them.
The file is almost done (only needs to be tested).
One of the important features is that it is highly adjustable!

Also is there a way for me to test the mp3player on your site and how your using it? cause if you are using it like me and are using a single tiny player/ file. i have been working on a flash one that is now only 1.19kb. i found that the jeorwignenensdwhatever one is a bit bloated for my use.

Unfortunately, i AM using the one from 'Jeroen Wijering'
If you want to see it in action on my template, then go to http://www.fileserver.nl.tp/testmp3player/
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 01:33:52 AM by Giant Eagle »

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
If you want to see it in action on my template, then go to http://84-105-23-97.cable.quicknet.nl/Music/ (for as long as its online)

Excuse me but I have not understood well what should happen.
In practice, acting on the buttons of the reader mp3 I should be able to feel the music, to stop it, to advance of one song and to return back of a song ?
This don't work for me nor in my server nor in your  :'(

The italian.tpl is coming soon  ;D

Well one hints ... (if possible)

It's possible to have the feature for list folder's files in order by size e/o file creation date ?

Ciao

f.
E allora Dio creò l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
lol i missed out!, didn't get to test it!, if your using it as a simple play/stop button like i do i am working on a flash one that is real tiny to hopefully take the load off the host pc and the user :) that Jeroen Wijering one looks for a playlist first then reverts back to a single file player, which is useless in my case and a waste of effort on many levels lol, a preview of this one i am editing in its earlier stages is here:

http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=4046.msg1020526#msg1020526

If you want i will colorise it to your template, even tho it is fairly close already!

Cant wait for this batch file lol, very interesting.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
If you want to see it in action on my template, then go to http://84-105-23-97.cable.quicknet.nl/Music/ (for as long as its online)
Excuse me but I have not understood well what should happen.
In practice, acting on the buttons of the reader mp3 I should be able to feel the music, to stop it, to advance of one song and to return back of a song ?
This don't work for me nor in my server nor in your  :'(

I was referring to the request of That_Stevens_Guy, he wanted me to set up a test folder with the flashplayer enabled in it.
Anyway, the flashplayer in my server is working correctly, i still don't know what you are doing wrong XD.

What exactly is not working? Are you able to see the flashplayer at all?
Better yet: If you type ~files.lst right next to your url (E.g. http://exampleaddress/music/~files.lst), then what do you see?

that Jeroen Wijering one looks for a playlist first then reverts back to a single file player, which is useless in my case and a waste of effort on many levels lol

The Flashplayer in my template is not showing up next to each individual mp3 file, instead, there is only one player in the same box where the %folder-comment% of the current folder shows up. So my flashplayer DOES use a playlist wich is automatically created by the "Filelist.tpl".

It doesn't take long to load actually, only 1 or 2 (maybe 4 seconds if you have more than 100 songs in a folder) until its ready to go. And its not consuming a lot of CPU on both server or clientside (Im using an old PIII, 500Mhz as a server).

If you want i can set up a test folder on my server for ya with some music in it. It'll be up in a few moments. (Link <- Online now)

It's possible to have the feature for list folder's files in order by size e/o file creation date ?

Thnx, i think i forgot to implement that ^^, it will be released in the next release.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 01:37:42 PM by Giant Eagle »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I like that mp3player idea... works very nicely, i will try implement something like this :D although i have had little if no experience with playlists, hence the ToG was never blessed with a full on mp3 player hehe. I am busy converting homevideos to dvd atm so this wont happen for couple of hrs.

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
What exactly is not working? Are you able to see the flashplayer at all?
Better yet: If you type ~files.lst right next to your url (E.g. http://exampleaddress/music/~files.lst), then what do you see?

See 002list.png

If you want i can set up a test folder on my server for ya with some music in it. It'll be up in a few moments. (Link <- Online now)

Well I've the same behaviour of mine but, also on your server, I'm not able playing songs. If I click-on mp3player's arrow's nothing appened  :'(

In your server but also in mine, always there is a late or freeze in downloading the mp3.png (http//anyserver/template/icons/mp3.png) like you can see in img 001

Tnx for explanations.

f.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 10:45:46 AM by fabnos »
E allora Dio creò l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.

Offline day

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
so the mp3 player list does not support Chinese?
it can play the music but...
hope u can impove it ;D

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Well
first, after have seen Giant Eagle's avatar (Birds is one of the more beautiful short clip by Pixar) I have decided for a very more serious avatar   8)

second, tnx to our chinese friend dayletter, in my hfs and also in G. Eagle I've not the screen with player and below the list of songs.
Perhaps this is the problem of my not working mp3 server.

Hy dayletter, have you the possibility to put some .mp3 files on your server for testing  ???

Best regards to all

f.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 05:53:01 PM by fabnos »
_______
So, God created the man.

Offline day

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Hy dayletter, have you the possibility to put some .mp3 files on your server for testing  ???

i don't understand.
u want to send some .mp3 files to me to put on my server for testing?

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
so the mp3 player list does not support Chinese?
it can play the music but...
hope u can impove it ;D

That's something i cant edit, because i don't know how to edit Flash ::). I am using the Flash Player from Jeroen Wijering, so maybe you can go to his website and ask it on his forum.

//Edit
When i was busy creating this post, i realized he (Jeroen Wijering) released a new version of his MP3 player. This version will be included in the next release, but you can also download and replace the old one yourself. I dont know if it the new version supports chinese characters, if not, you can always ask him on his forum.

Well
first, after have seen Giant Eagle's avatar (Birds is one of the more beautiful short clip by Pixar) I have decided for a very more serious avatar   8)

For the Birds really IS the best short clip i've ever seen XD [/offtopic]

second, tnx to our chinese friend dayletter, in my hfs and also in G. Eagle I've not the screen with player and below the list of songs.
Perhaps this is the problem of my not working mp3 server.

Best regards to all

f.

I'm afraid that i know why your mp3 player isnt working as it should be.. It's because you are using Internet Explorer.  :-\

I don't know why, but Internet Explorer doesn't show the ~files.lst as it's supposed to do. FireFox on the other hand, does show it correctly, and therefore IS able to play the FlashPlayer.

Until there is a solution to this, i sugest you download and install FireFox and i'll put a big image to "get FireFox today!" instead of the FlashPlayer in the next release ;).
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 08:15:45 PM by Giant Eagle »

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile

i don't understand.
u want to send some .mp3 files to me to put on my server for testing?

no I ask you for your ip address so I can see if your .mp3 works for me.
To the other hand the replay by G.Eagle n firefox solves, perhaps, the problem.
I will try installing firefox

Tnt f.
_______
So, God created the man.

Offline day

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Alright, here it is: http://dayletter.homeip.net/stuff/
though the connection might be very slow due to the earthquake at Taiwan (I live in HK BTW).

oh yeah...one more thing, I use IE7 and the mp3 player works for me.

Giant Eagle:
Why not use unicode while rejetto had solved the problem?
and why not implement other players created by Jeroen Wijering? I like them..
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 09:26:31 PM by dayletter »

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
I use IE7 and the mp3 player works for me.

I have IE6 installed on my computer, so maybe thats why i cant get the ~files.lst to work here.
But if IE6 is the only browser that does not support the file list as how it is now, then the solution should be simple: Just update your browser.

Why not use unicode while rejetto had solved the problem?

I dont think i get it.. solved what problem?

and why not implement other players created by Jeroen Wijering? I like them..

i'll look into it, maybe ill change the mp3 player to the all in one media player..