rejetto forum

Thunderchicken of Glory - 2.5.0 -

TSG · 24 · 14091

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
PS: I put "mp3player.swf" in an invisible folder named "/VIRTUAL/".

I did like you in the past and had problems with the mp3player. Now i put it in the top level of the virtual filesystem. And virtual only! I have deleted the mp3player from the realfolders.
I dont know how and i dont know why, but it works for me. I use That Stevens Guy new mp3player with Stream and Launch WMP.

[attachment deleted by admin]
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Is the new javascripts working good
Everything is working fine  ;D
The mp3player works perfect. Both stream and launchWMP. Its a real nice player! Thx.
The shoutbox was implented with no problems, exept that it took me a day to figure out that the code missed a " before **** LOCATION OF YOUR EXTERNAL CSS **** , dosen it? hehe
I have no problem with the mms link. I use Opera.
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
ok silverdevil, i had a go with your template, and it works for me  ;) so you have got it done correctly. This player does work from a folder. But i don't understand why you cannot see it...

Below is a screener of your template. With player stuff... :

A THOUGHT A COUPLE HRS LATER: have you got the latest version of hfs? because your current version may not support file.EXT

P.S i cant take the credit for the player fysack, i just edited the fla of an existing player until it suited my needs.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 05:49:35 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline silverdevil

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
oh~ thanks a lot!!!
I update to the latest version, and it dose work very well.
Actually, it's so cool!!! :o

Sorry wasting your time for my stupid mistake. :-[
You had said the requirement very clearly.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 06:14:11 AM by silverdevil »

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
The shoutbox was implented with no problems, exept that it took me a day to figure out that the code missed a " before **** LOCATION OF YOUR EXTERNAL CSS **** , dosen it? hehe
ehh..  :P Now i got it! The LOCATION should look like this: ?extcss=http://domain.com/folder/shoutbox.css"
Not like this: ?extcss="\folder\shoutbox.css"
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
""""The image thumbnails don't appear to be working in this version - the thumbnails are overlapping the filename text and each other.""""

Which browser are you using? you are obviously not doing something correctly because it works perfect for me. Make sure you have a no thumb image  ;)

It seem that i have the same problem both opera and ie, im sorry but what do you mean by Make sure you have a no thumb image ?
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
re-download the zip file, i have included the thumb directory and the thumbnail image that i use called nt.gif, the nt.gif sets the height of the thumbnail area so that they are all even ;) the nt.gif has to be the same size as all of the thumbnails, this is why i use a thumbnail generator that sets all of my thumbnails to 50x50px and places them into that thumb folder, which is placed on the top level of the virtual file system. It is the no thumbnail image that sets up the thumbnail section for the actual thumbnails. I have tried other methods but this seems to work best for me. You could always make your own no thumb image that is larger and fits the larger thumbs that you have :)

Offline Flynsarmy

• Occasional poster
  • DENIED!
    • View Profile
    • Flynsarmy
For those of you who only want 1 mp3 player loaded on a page at any time, I've
written a small patch for ToG to do this. I know it's already in the latest ToG
build (not sure if thats available to you guys yet, i dont keep track of the ToG
pages of the forum) but anyway here are the changes i made. From what i've
seen, my solution is quite a bit more efficient than the version currently imped
by TSG and Giant Eagle:

I'll get TSG to put it into the newest ToG build and post whether or not its mine
or his version that will be put in.

All changes are made to the javascript section located at the top of the template code
Replace loadMp3 and unloadMp3 functions with these
Code: [Select]
function loadMp3(mp3) {if (currMp3) unloadMp3(currMp3);currMp3=mp3;document.getElementById('mp3'+mp3).innerHTML = "<div id=\"mp3%item-name%\"><object type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" width=160 height=20 data=\"/mp3player.swf?song="+mp3+"&autoplay=1\" bgcolor=\"#EAEDF4\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"/mp3player.swf?song="+mp3+"\"/><param name=\"bgcolor\" value=\"#EAEDF4\"/></object><a style=\"font-size:12px;font-weight:normal;\" href=\"javascript:onclick=unloadMp3(\'"+mp3+"\')\">End Stream</a></div>";}
function unloadMp3(mp3) {currMp3=null;document.getElementById('mp3'+mp3).innerHTML = "<div style=\"border-top:1px solid #fff;\" id=\"mp3%item-name%\"><a style=\"font-size:12px;font-weight:normal;\" href=\"javascript:onclick=loadMp3(\'"+mp3+"\');\">Stream</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a style=\"font-size:12px;font-weight:normal;\" href=\"mms://%host%%encoded-folder%"+mp3+"\">Launch WMP</a></div>";}

and add
var currMp3=null;to the start of this line
var DH = 0;var an = 0;var al = 0;var ai = 0; ...
As always, let fly with the suggestions. ToG can only get better :D