• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
DIV layer is implented with no problems ::) Im really getting the hang of this java coding hehe ;D Your patient is higly aprechiated thx.
A icon of the Thunderchicken is added
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
NEW BUILD RELEASED. Thunderchicken of Glory (v2.7 build 03)

Fixes:
 - Not many fixes where needed, and if there was any, i cannot remember them.  ;D
 - Code Cleaned, Code Tested.

Additions:
 - Add Upload button to allow the user to add in additional file input fields, i have set a max of 10 as default.
 - ToG Logo implemented.

Please remember to set a folder called /thumb with nt.gif image inside (these are in the .zip). The current thumbnail height and width is set to 50px in the code, this can be changed very simply in the css [style] section under the '.thumb' class.

Also remember to host the mp3player.swf, and the logo.gif on the top level and hide it.

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

My template activity may slow now.... university starts again next week, so i must focus on that, i will of course be active on the forum still :), i just wanted to release one final stable version before university... maybe next holidays i will add in more stuff... orr if i get bored during uni i will tweak it a bit heh.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 04:29:35 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline Flynsarmy

• Occasional poster
  • DENIED!
    • View Profile
    • Flynsarmy
To everyone who dislikes the stupid and pointless popup message when you reach maximum simultaneous upload boxes on the uploads page, note that i tried my best to get TSG to remove it but he ignored me.

Thankfully, it's relatively easy to get rid of, just remove the
Code: [Select]
alert('Sorry, maximum simultaneous uploads is 10!');line in the [upload] section of the template (its in the bottom half of the template code).

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
lol i need this to be decided upon, so far only 2 people have said they don't like the alert to come up, but 2 is not enough for me, i need more than that. My reason for adding in the alert is, when adding more inputs to this forum you get a message that you can add no more than 4 inputs, this is the case with many other additional upload input codes that i have seen. I find not having the alert to be a bit freaky because the link just disappears on you haha. With the alert you at least get told WHY you cannot upload more than 10 files at once. And anyway, who uploads more than 10 files at once :P i doubt many people will get that far to notice it, except us code testers.

If you do not want it, go ahead, be my guest and delete the line from the javascript, but so far the majority rules.  ;)

If feedback reveals that this is not wanted, i will delete it from the code and re-release the tog without a build change. I will post when and if this happens.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 01:45:47 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Ok new option, we can have the message appear in place of the button?

Flynsarmy thinks that if the button disappears then its fairly obvious u cant add anymore, BUT, i think that the user SHOULD be informed of this. The alert is not very nice, i know that, i have changed it now to a much better method. It simply replaces the button with the message.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 04:02:49 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
I think that the message would be much better than the pop-up ;)

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Yep me to.

OK new version of build 03 released, popup removed, and message implemented. I like this, it achieves the task of informing the user, and its not annoying like the popup.

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 07:50:27 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Check update feature has now been implemented, this will allow all you fans out there to check for updates directly on the template :D also couple of bugs have been fixed, and now a lot of ToG is external :D we now have a style.css, script.js and one other .htm file for the check update feature. Total template size is still under 30kb. I have made a folder with everything you will need in it, so all you have to do is add it as a real folder on the top level of HFS and your set to go :D

WOW this is my 300th post!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 05:03:08 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Check update feature has now been implemented, this will allow all you fans out there to check for updates directly on the template :D also couple of bugs have been fixed, and now a lot of ToG is external :D we now have a style.css, script.js and one other .htm file for the check update feature. Total template size is still under 30kb. I have made a folder with everything you will need in it, so all you have to do is add it as a real folder on the top level of HFS and your set to go :D

WOW this is my 300th post!

Slowly we are dominating the internet with all kind of nasty features >=D

Congrats with both the release and the post count ;D!

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
I was "unable" to import the tpl file, my html turned out blanc after import. The same thing happen when i try to re-import an older Tog tpl file. My html is blank, it shows zinco, zero, nada, nothing!

I had to manually copy/paste my html to make ToG work again..

Cheers!

..and a tiny little request on the end:
Could you make a welcome message, popop or not, for people who log in. And to keep it from being annoying, it can popop or not, only when it have been changed ;D

ROCK`N ROOOooOoOOooOooll!
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
How about i make the code to do it, and you implement it, the welcome thing... cause i don't want that in the ToG personally, so if i make the code, and you just paste it in, you cool with that?

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Supercool  8) ;D Thanks. I intend to pimp up my Public Folder one day, and make a walktrue, so others easy can have a hfs with ToG just like me.

But what about the import of tog.tpl problems, my html turns out blank when i import the new new template. To make it work i have to open the tpl file in a text editor, and copy and paste it over in the hfs template html editor  :-\

GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
That must be a HFS problem, i cant see how the ToG could do it, it doesn't do it here on my HFS.

It must be a bug with the new HFS build. I am still back on 086, until these problems get resolved.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 06:29:18 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
NEW BUILD RELEASED. Thunderchicken of Glory (v2.7 build 04)

Fixes:
 - Not many fixes where needed, and if there was any, i cannot remember them.    ;D
 - Code Cleaned, Code Tested, the usuals...

Additions:
 - Check update feature.
 - ToG now has external files, style.css, script.js, both are set out nicely in a premade folder.

PLEASE READ THE README FILE, BECAUSE THERE IS A NEW IMPLEMENTATION METHOD NOW.

DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!!  :o