rejetto forum

Testing build #146

rejetto · 36 · 21873

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
ToG uses login-link as a jerry rigged login screen, that is the only difference... But it's been fine for ages...

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Flynsarmy and Foggy are correct, the login is broken, just constantly pops up.

it works ok here. is this happening only with TOG ?

Login works fine here with my customized template.  No problems at all with login.  Problem might be with TOG template.
maverick

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I think it might only be affecting the TOG because how the root is unprotected yet we still have to login to view it.

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Did both of you ignore my post? lol

If it is affecting the ToG it would have an effect on any template that uses %login-link% because there is nothign fancy going on with the ToG and login. All my template in the login version does, is prompt login-link as the content of the main page, once logged in login-link which in default template changes to the username in  %loggedin%, changes to the content of the page, with the username in the navigation.

Terayon would have had teh same if GE wasn't so lazy :P i am baffled as to why this is happening when my template only uses standard hfs symbols to create the "fake" login screen.

EDIT: I just tested with my own, and it is now working fine... hfs have a bad day or something?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 12:23:26 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline ELEVENNNN

• Tireless poster
  • havent been here lately, still wont be here?
    • View Profile
I'm finally upgrading to 146 after 12 solid days of HFS running.  It finally died. (Clicked menu, nothing happened, no icon in tray etc)  I could still look around the VFS but I couldnt save and unfortunately I lost my custom modules in Terayon, turned on auto saving every 20 minutes now, i'm going to appreciate that feature now.
This is going to take a long time
.................+...........................................
...................+.............+.................+.........

Offline Flynsarmy

• Occasional poster
  • DENIED!
    • View Profile
    • Flynsarmy
If it were just affecting the ToG, wouldn't it have fixed when i enabled 'Temporarily Reset Options'?
Doesn't that get rid of your current template and use the HFS default?

Offline Tuskenraider

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
idk if its a bug.. or if its just a quirk...  but you cant auto redirect at login to an upload page... like http://ip.ip.ip.ip/random/john/~upload gives a 404 not found  but regular navigation (via the upload button) to http://ip.ip.ip.ip/random/john/~upload works like a champ... idk.. just thought it was strange..  bug? you decide.. lol

hope all is well

tuskenraider
p.s hehe my login works just fine... must be TOG.. not to pile on or anything  ;D
pfffssshhh i dont need a signature...

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Ok, we solved the flynsarmy's problem.
AFAIG, he had the root protected without being aware. He disabled the restriction and all went fine.
But the others?

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I figured out I could kind of reproduce it by setting all of my sub folders to have anonymous permissions. I think that might have conflicted with the cache in the browser for what ever reason and causing it to keep displaying the login box.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
1. is there any login bug?
2. do you know a way to reproduce it?
i'm very sleepy :) (6am here)

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Im able to reproduce it on my end so far. All I do is set permissions in my vfs to include @anonymous on all subfolders and Im repeatedly getting the login box, but when I remove @anonymous from the sub folders all is fine.

jerome

ELEVENNNN  try to find your crashed vfs files   with a ~prefix, erase~ to repair
( when your machine crash before save )

for the login function i have found something wrong in Mozilla ( The pass zone need 2 mouse click to enter the value )
when only one click in IE.

+ The same I frame trouble from the root folder ( even using all limit off )

the navigation behavior ..
in IE, when i return from sub folders to the root, it show a blank page and need a refresh more...( for unbind root, when you bind to real folder, it show always a blank page )
in Mozilla it don't show the i frame but only the basic template. ( or blank page when bind to real folder )
it is Impossible to return to the root showing correctly, without a refresh. ( for virtual root only , real root folder give a blank page )

i have checked all the menu options one by one in vain.
it was working for version 145 after "max connections off " , now it is dead again

my server is here...if you wanna check it by yourself.
http://82.239.5.248/

Offline TCube

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Quick word .. jump from #142 to this one : now  "after login redirect to" works !
Have to find a decent Xmas Card to redirect to  ;) ... Damn Template ...  no use of macros yet .. merci Rejetto !
Make it idiot-proof and I will make a better idiot

jerome

<a href=http://82.239.5.248/>PHP HYPER LINK TO ROOT IS NOT WORKING FOR 146</a>

fun! it give a blank page

when simple html works

jerome

i tried to make a simple button to the root folder... in the template

only (onclick="window.open ) & ( target="_blank ) are working in a new window.
(target=_top & target=_parent) are also ok

(onclick="open) and (target="_self") don't work

i have to put this in the template, to make a home return button working

the Html code is custom to give a visual good result...( form name "not hidden" give 2 buttons showing )

<form type="hidden" name=form1 action=http://82.239.5.248/ method=get target=_parent><INPUT style="WIDTH: 105px; HEIGHT: 25px; Z-INDEX: 0; LEFT: 0px; POSITION: relative; TOP: 0px" type=submit value=Home name=formbutton1> </form>