Software > rejetto-crafted software

HSG 0.4 - New Features

(1/1)

Mark:
Hi rejetto,

found your nifty cool HSG and liked it from the first moment.

I know this is only version 0.4, but what about serving copied text messages in HSG - instead of only pictures -, when in "grap clipboard" mode , too?
So you could do a kind of poor man's ICQ. This could be sent beneath the screenshot image.

Other wishes/corrections:
+ Clicking - via mouse - on menu->log header does not work (setting in INI works)
+ Quality field show is too small for 100% quality (shows only two digits)
+ New start minimized and minimize to Tray option (!!!)
+ Input field for individual refresh rate additionally to the predefined values (works already by setting in INI file)
+ Option for imediatelly refresh, e.g. by pressing F5 (on server side)
+ When in "grab clipboard" mode and there is no picture in clipboard the browser only gets "INTERNAL ERROR". There should be sent a message like "No image to sent"
+ Adding user security like in HFS, so that not everyone has access to the server

Mark

rejetto:

--- Quote from: "Mark" ---+ Option for imediatelly refresh, e.g. by pressing F5 (on server side)
--- End quote ---
this is impossible to do
HTTP can reply only on request
the refresh information you set on the server is sent when the client makes a request

--- Quote ---+ Adding user security like in HFS, so that not everyone has access to the server
--- End quote ---

use the URL feature
just type the password there
to watch the image, then, the request will have to be http://address:8000/password

rejetto:
all other requests has been accepted ;)

John:
yeah, please put the option to minimize/close to systray, please!!

help420me:
I've tried using other programs to force it into the tray, but it's really complicated cuz those progs suck.  Have to play with dlls and too much wmi and api tooling.  A system tray function would be awesome.  Also, HSG makes the taskbar stay exposed when it's on auto-hide during a serve request, never let's go of focus.  Adding PNG in addition to jpg support would be good, only cuz not everyone can support png by default.

Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version