rejetto forum

FR: working on multiple folders

Offline Kremlin

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Not really related but would also like to sugest, since were speaking of folders.. would it be possible to add to HFS multiple folders at once instead of just 1 by 1? I present this question due to the fact that HFS doens't permit to set the default folder icon to a custom one unless you change each time manually in HFS (i'm not interested in setting images as icons like in some templates). This would for example save a lot of time adding folders to which we would later set custom icons (i'm talking of about >1000 folders).

ps. if for any reason you didn't understand the idea i will try too explain it better  :P

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
if you select 100 folders, you can add them by drag&drop.
does this solve your problem?

Offline Kremlin

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
 :'( you just made me cry for my stupidity, you're right it's possible to do that way just never thought of it (and ended by adding 1000 folders one by one). Anywayyyyyy, how about adding an option to define a custom icon as default for folders in hfs (probably has been discussed before, but that would also cut some time when adding so many folders (although you can just select all by holding shift and and changing them at the same time, takes a few minutes though)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
selecting them all takes few minutes?
anyway, what you are asking is already in the to-do list. At the moment the solution is to edit the template. :(

Offline Kremlin

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Like i said, i have a lot of folders in HFS (over 5Tb of sharing)  ;D