rejetto forum

Wrong File Icons

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
V2.00 beta 34

My HFS is showing the wrong "file" icons in the pages displayed as well as in the virtual file system.

The folder icon is correct but all of the file icons are wrong.  In fact there is only the same 1 icon shown for all of the different types of files.  And this 1 icon that is shown is wrong to begin with.

Any ideas on how to fix the file icons that HFS uses and displays?  I tried dragging files into a temporary vfs folder as well as into the root in the VFS in an attempt to extract icons but these icons were wrong also????  My Windows XP Pro SP2 shows icons correctly.

Is this a bug and can it be fixed?  I tried everything I can think of and it just isn't working.  I am out of ideas on this one.  Can anybody help?
maverick

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Her is an example.  As you can see, the list includes txt, rar, exe and zip.  The icon is the same for all file types including audio, video and image files - everything...  It's always the same icon.

It also looks like I can't add any new icons to HFS either as they all default to this same icon when I try to add.

Not sure when this problem actually started as I had icons disabled for a while.  However, the icons showed up properly when I was using the feature before.

Any ideas?
maverick

Anonymous

menu -> virtual file system -> use system icons

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Anonymous"
menu -> virtual file system -> use system icons
Thanks.  That is the solution. :) I thought I already had that option selected but somewhere along the line, it was changed by mistake.
maverick