rejetto forum

2.0 has come

rejetto · 83 · 43713

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MarkV"
I get this error, too. I think it is because of the recent change concerning the '+' character... :?
yes... fixed... redownload for the N-th time hfs  :roll:

In Firefox, there is no button 'Add progress frame' at all... I don't get it. (edit: the button reappears if I turn Javascript on, but many people (including me) have it disabled for good reasons)
In IE (yuck) and Opera, I get 404.
yes, the default template requires javascript.

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MarkV"
In Firefox, there is no button 'Add progress frame' at all... I don't get it. (edit: the button reappears if I turn Javascript on, but many people (including me) have it disabled for good reasons)
As rejetto said, the default template requires javascript for the add progress frame option to be available.  It was always that way - for all browsers.  Like you, I don't travel the internet with javascript enabled for many reasons.  To make my customized template more user friendly for everybody, I don't use the add progress frame option at all (and therefore wasn't affected by that '+' bug).  I use the open progress window option instead (that I also customized) and it works very well.  It is always available for users with or without javascript enabled.
maverick

Offline PikachuEXE

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • http://pikachuexe.hopto.org/
Quote from: "rejetto"
Quote from: "PikachuEXE"
put it in a new post will be better
of course, stick it on the top
i shall place it on the website itself
moreover, i can't put a sticky post for everything :)
Sorry 8O
I just want to let people to post correctly
Dont mind :D
nothing.......orz

Offline Yves

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
The new hfs2.0final is working fine here, but there is one thing i found it strange: My old vfs which worked with the old hfs2.0beta44 and hfs2.0beta46, had been accepted by the new hfs2.0final, and hfs2.0final started with it (Menu > Save file system done too), but one day later suddenly it did not start with it ("Loading vfs" stopped in progress). The hfs2.0final started only without that vfs. So i had to make this vfs new - and then it worked. How it comes?
on http://messenger.yahoo.com as Yves67St and YvesSt67, reachable particularly during european afternoon and evening hours, GMT+1. My servers are online 16/24h and 7/7d.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
maybe you pressed SPACE, or clicked, or any thing that canceled the loading..?

you say you had to make it new...so your vfs file was deleted? are you sure?

Anonymous

No Rejetto i didn't cancel the loading. Normally after rebooting Windows hfs2.0 starts by autostart (i made a link for this many months ago). That link refers to a "hfs.exe" and i pay attention that every new beta introduced into the folder Programmes\HFS is called "hfs.exe" for that the autostart works. But this time after rebooting Windows "Loading vfs" stopped in progress, and hfs2.0 didn't start. Then i evacuated the vfs from that folder, and started hsf2.0 manually: hfs2.0 started but logically without any files in the virtual file system. Then i closed hfs2.0 and put the vfs back into that hfs2.0-folder: hfs2.0 didn't start again. It seemed to me that my vfs got corrupted, therefore i created all files for a new vfs and then all was working well. How did the vfs-file get corrupted?

Offline Yves

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Sorry "Guest - Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:29 pm " is me :) Forgot to login first before answering. By the way, i put the checkmark many times into "Log me on automatically each visit: [  ]".
From this moment on i made (10) screenshots of all my virtual folders and virtual files (yellow colour) in the Virtual file system (vfs), so that next time it will be easier to recreate it. The one for upload must be a real folder (red colour), for sure.
:)
on http://messenger.yahoo.com as Yves67St and YvesSt67, reachable particularly during european afternoon and evening hours, GMT+1. My servers are online 16/24h and 7/7d.

Offline sigudian

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
the page is great!!!

but it has some problems on the bottom with firefox :(
espessaly on the download page

anyway, greate job :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Anonymous"
It seemed to me that my vfs got corrupted, therefore i created all files for a new vfs and then all was working well. How did the vfs-file get corrupted?
i don't know. the only thing i can do is to test your VFS file and try to track a possible bug. send it privately please.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "sigudian"
i will fix it soon

Dutchman01

Thanks for the 2.0 final.

Great Program.

Keep Up The Good Work.

Offline Yves

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "rejetto"
Quote from: "Anonymous"
It seemed to me that my vfs got corrupted, therefore i created all files for a new vfs and then all was working well. How did the vfs-file get corrupted?
i don't know. the only thing i can do is to test your VFS file and try to track a possible bug. send it privately please.
Rejetto, unfortunately i overwrote that old vfs by creating the new one. But thanks, i will do it next time if this occurs again.

Offline Yves

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "sigudian"
the page is great!!!

anyway, greate job :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
especially
http://www.systranbox.com

xavier

Quote from: "Yves"
especially
http://www.systranbox.com
What does this have to do with HFS and this thread???

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
this thread is only to inform people about publication of 2.0, so stop bloating it.
if you need to ask something that has nothing to do with publication, open a specific thread.
thank you