rejetto forum

It seemed to stopped working

Offline Rei Hino

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
HFS Just up and stopped working (2.3j) even reformatted my computer as that was a list of things making me wana reformat anyway with Windows 10 64 bit version1607. I try to have a friend download a file it just sits there in the browser no error or something go to view a image and get a The image "Address here" cannot be displayed because it contains errors. Other then that I duno why HFS stopped working it's always running in the background/startup as usual just one day my friends was like it's not working "Checks" hm..so it's not..Self Test Fails Port 80 is allowed in the rougher as it always been. I tried also running version hfs 2.3h and it gives the same errors, also tried it just in a folder by itself to start as just it nothing to load but a image i add and also same error so duno :(

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
Sometimes Skype can interfere with HFS, specially on Windows 10. Check this post for a possible solution.
HFS in Spanish (HFS en Español) / How to compile HFS (Tutorial)
» Currently taking a break, until HFS v2.4 get his stable version.

Offline Rei Hino

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Yea something definitely seems to be blocking the ports I unchecked Skype restarted both HFS and skype now I don't get the image error just a eternal loading screen but the server does work on 192.168.1.2 or 127.0.0.1 so yea seems something out of the blue before and after I reformatted it is blocking HFS even tried switching to port 8080 and making another router rule for it and still not working. Hm seems windows firewall is blocking something. I disabled it and HFS is working. but there no rule in there blocking HFS. so what other things/settings in the firewall would do that? running windows diagnostic on the firewall while working on this issue it applied a fix that seemed to have helped but..so Problem solved..im just not happy about how as I don't know what firewall rule or setting was interfering in the first place the fix just said Prevented incoming connections that could have been anything. So if someone have a running theory shot it at me so I shall make a mental note if I see this again.

(Issue Solved but input on how the firewall could have blocked HFS when no block rule was in place would be appreciated for time stamp reasons will keep a eye on this for up to a week from now)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 11:00:21 AM by Rei Hino »

Offline bmartino1

• Tireless poster
  • I'm only trying to help i mean no offense.
    • View Profile
    • My HFS Google Drive Shared Link
net stat -a

look for the pid(program Identification number) in task manger, usual that will tell you what program to what port

more info on netstat:
http://netstat.net/
Files I have snagged and share can be found on my google drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qb4INX2pzsjmMT06YEIQk9Nv5jMu33tC?usp=sharing

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
with this little software you can see all active connexion