Offline rogernie

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • Moster File Server
good answer i ever seen~

Offline Novox

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
HFS icon disappears in systray because it crashed. You need to manually restart it then it seem to be ok.

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Here is attached the template, that turns on the version off and the version of Mars of hfs 217, is included the management of delete and the mode page, the presentation  is based on the template of the french version of Silentpliz.

The total selection in mode page is only made on the present elements in the display. If in the other pages (1 to n), some élements are selected, then they are retained for the sending of the form of destruction. You can realize it by selecting (' all ' item / page)

In the end , one  dialog box ask for confirmation for the destruction by indicating the list of files to be destroyed

I would disadvise to try to adapt the mode page and the delete on other templates because the realization of this one required a lot of craftiness to minimize the usage of the javascript, but a version closer to that of rejetto without the mode page is possible. 

this is done with HFS REJ.TPL

HFS 217 OFFICIAL :www.dovedove.it/hfs/hfs217.exe
(link to hfs 217 mars: www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6418.0;attach=3367

« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 02:13:53 AM by mars »

Offline nukie

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline zzzfinal

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I got the same error, vista says that it has no memory.
There is no error log in ExceptionsLog.txt...how to enable it?
Here is the system logs below--
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 02:42:05 AM by zzzfinal »

Offline KalleB

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Small and irrelevant bug: I happened to have an image file with modification year 28331 (caused by some bug in xnview when saving). In Windows Explorer in detail-view this file had no modified date at all, but from preferences I cound see this future date. When I tried to open the folder where this image was on my browser, HFS just did not serve it...did not crash or freeze but just did not open the folder..or allowed archive download.

So does this mean I can't use HFS anymore in the 284th century?  :D

Offline TgwowgT

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
The first version without the memory bug is the 187. I have reached this result trying all version from 217 to 187 at step of 10 and after 2 weeks about (after 5 days or we have the memory full bug or all works....).
I continue to try with successive version, if I can do some track,log or monitor to help you in bug-finding...

Happy Christmas!

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
What do you wish for christmas rejetto?

to see all the people i want to in my hometown!

It would really indeed be (wink on this subject for rejetto) to have a child board " external builds " here for the mutant versions, not only in "others languages", so it would be easier to find them and to discuss it

it's my opinion that a child board is needed when topics are many. what's the current situation?

if you use forum attachment to publish your versions, you should delete old versions, because my webspace is limited.  :'(

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
when in the Properties window ... the MANAGE USER ACCOUNTS button remains static when resizing the window.

fixed in next build

also.. every now and then the Properties tab gets overlayed by the 2nd tab and I have to click on a tab other than those two and then back on Properties to view the tab properly. I thought this was just a fluke at first but I have noticed it since build 215.

it's not clear to me. can you post a screen shot?

also as a side note.. would like to suggest that on video.. and now I have found the anonymous access issue applies to mp3 files as well.... that the "ANONYMOUS" access flag ONLY applies to checked accounts on the properties page... also include that option per account in user management...

how can anonymous apply to accounts? i don't understand

as far as I can tell the anonymous flag applies across the board rather than just the approved accounts.. this is not secure.

anonymous is to give access to non-account visitors.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i have a trouble (no start) with the HFS.vfs load when too many request are opened at the start (all limit off),

you mean that HFS is accepting connections without limit while loading the VFS ?
i could just disable the server while loading.

if not flashget (or else) can make easily crash hfs. (not only at the start load)

do you confirm this happened with #217 ?

i use the "max simultaneous download limit from single address" + a ban on the crashing guest IP to keep hfs stable.

that limit should always be set, in my opinion

"Single Address User Downloading speed limit"
"Single Address Anonymous Downloading speed limit"

can you be more explicit on what these should do.
maybe it can be done by using event scripts.

enable a filter on the file to speed limit, to exempt the html, css, js, xml, flw of the speed limit.

by using event scripts you can decide to skip some extension

[request]
{.if not|{.match|*.html;*.css|%item-ext%.}|{:
  {.set speed limit for connection|10.}
:}.}

if not it slow also everybody on the html template view or your hosted web pages.
the idea is to limit only the files to download speed (DATA),

we'll work to make it possible with event scripts.
although less easier, it's a much more powerful way.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
hi, i found bug :)
speed limit for single address not working... and 216 build too.

mmm, i found a problem and it's fixed in next build.
let me know if next build will solve your problem.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
hfs 217 its not working plz help me

this is too little information to help you.
i need to know at least one of these informations
- how exactly to reproduce your problem
- what is the last version (build number) in which the problem didn't exist

???

you can see by the floating tip that the blank icon is likely to belong to HFS ;)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
for me too HFS 217 is not stable,

can you determine which one was your last stable?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
HFS icon disappears in systray because it crashed. You need to manually restart it then it seem to be ok.

i don't think so. On my system, when a program has crashed, if i hover the mouse over the icon, the tray area refresh and the icon disappears.
For him instead, a tip is displayed, like when the program is still running.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile