rejetto forum

RAWR streaming video hangs at "Waiting for Video" ???

Offline JustinClayton

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Playing with RAWR Design template and trying to make streaming video's (*.avi) it just hangs at "waiting for video" and HFS does not show any activity/loading. But when I go to my music (*.mp3) it plays without a problem. Does anybody have a solution for this or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks all!

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Playing with RAWR Design template and trying to make streaming video's (*.avi) it just hangs at "waiting for video" and HFS does not show any activity/loading. But when I go to my music (*.mp3) it plays without a problem. Does anybody have a solution for this or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks all!

set videos to allow anonymous access

Offline JustinClayton

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Thanks all!

Is there anyway to have a login for users to view video's. I have 7 users and I only want them to be able to view the video's. I don't want some guy from New York watching my movies if I don't know him. I host http://www.jclayton.net and under "The Vault" There are users, for each user they have access to some folders. Those folders are locked with permissions from HFS. In the long run I want to be able to only have users streaming video's.

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Thanks all!

Is there anyway to have a login for users to view video's. I have 7 users and I only want them to be able to view the video's. I don't want some guy from New York watching my movies if I don't know him. I host http://www.jclayton.net and under "The Vault" There are users, for each user they have access to some folders. Those folders are locked with permissions from HFS. In the long run I want to be able to only have users streaming video's.

it doesn't work if you dont' allow antonymous access, you can set to allow access for user to that folder but also set it to allow anonymous access, they won't see the folder unless they actually type the name of the folder out in the url.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
It is a bug with DivX Web Player, it wont work unless you provide anonymous access. Also the DivX Web Player plugin needs to be installed on your computer for it to work.

Waiting for Video with a black background is common to Windows Media Player in Firefox, usually when VLC has its plugin installed. Its just a default provided by the browser. I can't make it all work perfectly, some things are out of my control.

Offline northpower

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
if you enable include username and password in url, the divx web player works perfectly

Offline slasherx

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
if you enable include username and password in url, the divx web player works perfectly

will not work in IE tho.

Offline cola

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

hello, i have a problem with the divx web player but how do you make anonymous the access
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 08:21:47 AM by cola »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile