• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
   - Beta #8

For all the information you need, go to:
http://www.rawr-designs.com/?page=terayon

Quick install guide:
 - Extract the package (Terayon v1.3.0.8.zip or .rar)
 - Place the template folder in the root of the Virtual File System (Delete the old template folder if you are upgrading from terayon 1.2.1)
 - Press the menu button, followed by 'edit html template'.
 - Press the import button and select 'terayon v1.3.0.8.tpl' and press the ok button.

If you want to get rid of the template folder spamming your log then you will have to do the following:
 - Right click the template folder -> select advanced -> Don't log

Additional options to hide the template folder and dont make it increase the download counter:
 - Right click the folder -> advanced -> dont count as download (mask) -> enter: "*.*"
 - Right click -> hide
 - Right click -> deselect 'browsable'

For a complete changelist between v1.2.1 and v1.3.0, go to:
http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=4071.msg1029938#msg1029938

Note: Requires HFS Beta 143 or later for full functionality (or later).
Note: If you use HFS Beta 177 or later, you'll need this fix:

This is just a replacement for the .tpl file, you still need the contents of the packages provided below.

Enjoy all the new features, post any bugs on the forum, they are inevitable.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 10:32:19 PM by Giant Eagle »

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Reserved for updates or anything else

Also: Documentations and the Readme will come soon, it was more important for us to release the template than to write a readme :P

Known issues in beta 8:

[Bug] - [All] (Fixed in the #178 fix) - %sym-credits}} inside the ~upload page, you can fix this your self by replacing the brackets for a percentage character: '%sym-credits%'
[Bug] - [All] - Files with non-specified extensions in a folder that has a comment set, generates an uncomplete background image for the dynamic icon.
[Bug] - [IE only] - The DivX web-player doesn't seem to play files inside folders that contain spaces, or if the file itself contain spaces

« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 07:04:00 PM by Giant Eagle »

Offline ELEVENNNN

• Tireless poster
  • havent been here lately, still wont be here?
    • View Profile
Excellent work.  After like a year of efforts no one has anything to say.

Regardless this is a greatly improved template over that of 1.2.1
Great job Giant Eagle.. (maybe they arent posting because they hate your name?)
This is going to take a long time
.................+...........................................
...................+.............+.................+.........

Offline traxxus

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Ehm i got many many many wrong design-errors....

look @ my URL bottom....
traxxus.dyndns.org:100

Offline ELEVENNNN

• Tireless poster
  • havent been here lately, still wont be here?
    • View Profile
That site is down/temporarily down.  Regardless, what do you mean by design errors?  At least post screenshots but if it seems really bad you probably did a major step incorrectly.

Throw the template folder in your root, hide it, hide its tree, and make it not browsable... if you did that everything should be fine assuming your imported your tpl.
This is going to take a long time
.................+...........................................
...................+.............+.................+.........

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
traxxus, you should also use the template folder that is supplied with the .rar package

many things have changed, v1.3.0 is all but compatible with v1.2.1
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 10:02:47 PM by Giant Eagle »

Offline traxxus

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Oh my god im stupid at last day... i dont have implement the new template folder....

now it woks !

thank you - and: realy nice template !
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 07:47:05 PM by traxxus »
traxxus.dyndns.org:100

Offline westwoon

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Template is very cool, but i find out 1 more bug here that the template did not support the word contain "Archive" in the begining of the ONLY file that can be stream using RAWR-PreviewBox file name and continue 2nd word after it by space. Which mean the file name example is "Archive song". Take a look at this screen shot, it become like this when view in template. And for the video file if have the file name I mention above, when view in template, it seem fine and normal, but when click to streaming with DIVX player, it will say "error, file cannot be load". Hope it can be debug, thank ;)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 05:55:51 AM by westwoon »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs

Offline TCube

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
DivX player has its other downfalls atm aswell

yes I know [one thing is to upgrade Divx Player carefully]  ... but for some it's the hottest thing happening at the moment

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20071113-divx-support-coming-to-playstation-3-xbox-360-support-in-the-works.html

TCube
Make it idiot-proof and I will make a better idiot

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
:o thanks for the link.

Very interesting :) i have the 2.0 firmware... and its true... but they don't play yet. This has nothing to do with the web player thats just the avi codecs on the console. And we all know the reason they didn't put the codecs on the consoles is because they don't want people to watch downloaded videos lol.

Offline chthonic

• Tireless poster
  • I own the copyright to this image... "Back Off!"
    • View Profile
Reserved for updates or anything else

Also: Documentations and the Readme will come soon, it was more important for us to release the template than to write a readme :P

Known issues in beta 8:
[Bug] [IE only] - The DivX web-player doesn't seem to play files inside folders that contain spaces, or if the file itself contain spaces

the file also wont play if your URL redirects to anything other than port 80... I have a domain on port 8080 and it wont play a video.. when I changed it to port 80 the file played

any ideas?

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
What browser do you use? Are others able to view the files?

Cause i always run my test server on port 9000 and TSG runs his server on port 5252. So maybe its 8080 specifically, but that would be lame.

Offline chthonic

• Tireless poster
  • I own the copyright to this image... "Back Off!"
    • View Profile
I tried in IE and Firefox.. same result..and my ISP does not block that port... so I am a bit confused as to why it isn't running with that setting

Offline westwoon

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Template is very cool, but i find out 1 more bug here that the template did not support the word contain "Archive" in the begining of the ONLY file that can be stream using RAWR-PreviewBox file name and continue 2nd word after it by space. Which mean the file name example is "Archive song". Take a look at this screen shot, it become like this when view in template. And for the video file if have the file name I mention above, when view in template, it seem fine and normal, but when click to streaming with DIVX player, it will say "error, file cannot be load". Hope it can be debug, thank ;)
yeah~~ i already fix this bug.... hehe