rejetto forum

Google Ad Sense w/ RAWR Design Templates???

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
What a mess, a very sad history... :(

To avoid this in the future, it will be great to have a template that exactly resembles a free forum (cloning the interface, for example of phpBB or MyBB). Doing that, and hiding any reference to HFS (even in the HTTP headers, to mimic a real forum server), it would be hard to any not-cool-company to screw us. Besides that, any "real" content we could sharing, should be located on a protected "sub-forum" (protected by a password), so any visitor (like G**gle), will only "see" a normal forum on the surface. But that's currently only a dream. If anyone want to do this template, feel free to do it, since it would be really helpful.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 05:51:58 AM by LeoNeeson »
HFS in Spanish (HFS en Español) / How to compile HFS (Tutorial)
» Currently taking a break, until HFS v2.4 get his stable version.

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
wow! wow! wow! , you are  smart mofo`r  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  REALLY! ..shit, fu*k, ill think  ill put hfs as my startpage. Anything else would be a f waste..!
..im gonna tell a litte story: (i dont know if its quallyfie as as a story, cause it happens 2-3 hours ago.  ) Dont correct me if this is of topic ;D ;D But.. Lightning stroke  my pussy ass telephone line, yea il think it was zero point six mm or something (copper). It was a direct hit. Pu**y ass, pu**y ass, fcuk ... ive have to re read :-X Yea, yea i remeber how it started https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_sFZIL7uRU (i used a looooong time to find that link) and now ill have to scroll down to , to refresh, and to continue  ;D ;D ;D (Boss, your emoijs really really made an effort. F!  like REALLY :-) :-))
So where, yes right here. Right now. Now im acctually remember was i was`md  going to say in the first place. And this was that: Illd did a a new router today, and i did a third party firmware "upgrade" pro site,dd-wrt. I was warned of the checksum. I dowloaded and rightclick hash was supernice rightclick prog it was :P. And i had a list to compare. The list did not compare. Stil didnt after 3 hours. So i didit  anyway. Offcourse with that effort , it couldnt be me ::). So i diditdonethatbeenthere, an then ill first thing changed the password. AND THEN.. AND THEN.. aaaaaall went Chinese.! Fast unplug, scan services, and goooood damn just re did it all. And i did. (thx to you super boss, because , yes, because) Multitasking Brothers :-* :-* :-* ;D Hang in there..

**ss

PS! all ll ll the doble l`s is green  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (dont dear to say its me) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
@Fysack...
Hey, what's up? I like how many emoticons do you use on your posts...

So, do you want to add some more emoticons?...

Here you have a NEW one...

(just kidding)

By the way, the best of helping ImmortalGizmo is that he suddenly forgot to reply here on how he has solved all this (it seems he rolled back all the changes, and he went back to URL Forwarding). Well, I think I've only wasted my time... ::)

Offline ImmortalGizmo

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Haha don't worry @Leo I certainly didn't forget about you, nor did you waste any time!

The last we talked, yes I was able to get the URL forwarding back to the way I had it originally so that the site would display (but then that just brought me right back to square one because I can't get the ads to work now unless I'm using the DDNS service) I've stressed myself out too much over the last week that I had to set it down and come back with a fresh perspective.  :-\

Meanwhile I've just been trying to make changes to the template file in which also hasn't been a smooth journey but steady nonetheless.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 06:26:42 PM by ImmortalGizmo »

Offline ImmortalGizmo

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Also, for anyone else that comes across this thread- you can at least take this useful information with you, DON'T LET GOOGLE F*CK YOU!

Their AdSense service does NOT play well whatsoever with HFS, additionally they blacklisted my public IP which forced me to get a new modem just to get a new IP address and start all over again.. In fact, seeing as how before all this started I was able to not only use port 80 AND my DDNS service just fine, it seems as though my ISP service itself in someway has been blacklisted because the "no-ip" configurations won't work the same way I used them for several months without issue.

@Leo has been more than helpful and patient with me through this journey into hell, but at least I've been shown there are other "monetizing" options available out there, (they just don't seem to play well with URL forwarding sadly)

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
You welcome. :) Well, at least you have everything working like before.

And it's true, Google can be a litte "dangerous" as a service: for example, if you open a Gmail account using a "disposable" SMS service, or if you already have a Gmail and you want to verify your account using a disposable SMS number (because you want to protect your privacy), they may allow it, but rest assured that in a few months they will close your account without having any chance to recover a single message. I know this is true, since it happened to a friend of mine, and he wasn't spamming anyone (and I've read somewhere that Google may doesn't like people who deals with Bitcoins too, but this can't be proved).

So, even if your account is old, and you use your real personal information, Google may close any account anytime if they "feel" you are "abusing" their service (or violating "something" or doing "something" they don't like). Because all that, I would never trust all my emails to a company like this. If they want to spy my emails, "it's OK" (since I don't do anything illegal), but if I have an email account, I want it for ever, to store my emails there, and not having to worry about loosing all my emails suddenly in one day. I know it's a free service and it's the #1 service in the world, sure, but unless you are a "pristine" person and follow all their steps like sheep, you may one day get "unlucky", like happened to you using HFS along with AdSense. :-\

Microsoft and Yahoo, are much more easy to deal, and they are not so restrictive like Google. They are way more cool than Google. 8) So, if you Google are reading this, it's time to being cool, and change for good (remember their motto "don't be evil", well, they seem to completely forgot the meaning of those words). At least this is my personal opinion, that doesn't mean you have to stop using Google at all, only use it with care and always have an offline backup of all your emails.

About the No-IP.com service, this was something new for me. I already know DynDNS.com are against any file "sharing" service (and they can't be trusted, since they may close your account anytime), but No-IP.com was a surprise to me. I guess anyone who wants to share their files using HFS, should choose another DDNS providers, at least if you live in USA or if you get a lot of traffic/visits. Maybe if you live in another place, they may allow it, but I can't be sure. :-X

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
lol Leo  ;D ;D ;D
Hanging in there. Deleted 4 face acounts, still belive tath HFS is the most meeeean hardball hardcore motha f shit  :) :) :)
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
Sh*t! we had another Fysack tsunami! :-X

"It happened yesterday between 18:27:17 and 19:34:26 UTC. It had a magnitude of 16 posts, with epicenter on this thread. Stay tuned at HFS-FM 103.8 Mhz for more news as they come!"...

Offline bmartino1

• Tireless poster
  • I'm only trying to help i mean no offense.
    • View Profile
    • My HFS Google Drive Shared Link

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
@Fysack...
Hey, what's up? I like how many emoticons do you use on your posts...

So, do you want to add some more emoticons?...

Here you have a NEW one...

An Error Has Occurred!
You already submitted this post! You might have accidentally double clicked or tried to refresh the page.
Back

;D ;D ;D fuck, i like it , i  love it. The bad shit about groving grey hair is that the roots are fading. Anyway Leo, this is a beauty. This is us (bro fist)

I dont complain much, but this is a problem

Citation de: LeoNeeson le 05 mars 2017, 06:16:48

Sh*t! we had another Fysack tsunami! :-X

What a fuck happennd, when was this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svdgvsiMZAM&list=RDsvdgvsiMZAM&t=55
(just kidding)

By the way, the best of helping ImmortalGizmo is that he suddenly forgot to reply here on how he has solved all this (it seems he rolled back all the changes, and he went back to URL Forwarding). Well, I think I've only wasted my time... ::)

several messages were merged
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 02:37:20 PM by Mars »
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND