rejetto forum

"delete" and "hidden"

Offline PROXIMO

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hi I like your server a lot. I was using 2.2f till recently, but now i tried 2.3. I can see that there is Delete Permission, but i have no idea how to delete a file from  http just don't see it. Is there an admin panel or sth.

Keep up the good work guys
10x

edit:
I want to open hidden folder, but now with 2.3 i cannot, is there a menu for that. I am not talking about list files with <hidden> attribute, but folder being hidden and open it by typing url in browser.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 06:54:49 PM by PROXIMO »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
delete permissions must be set to be used.
if you give permission to anyone, for example, you'll see on the web side that the command to delete files is shown.

i just tried to hide a folder, and then accessed it by entering the the URL. All worked. I guess you just did something wrong.

ade

Well done guys. When is the stable version going to be available for downloading and it source code.

delete permissions must be set to be used.
if you give permission to anyone, for example, you'll see on the web side that the command to delete files is shown.

i just tried to hide a folder, and then accessed it by entering the the URL. All worked. I guess you just did something wrong.