rejetto forum

What's The Best Template? HELP!

Offline ipaidthebills

• Occasional poster
  • If "Crime Don't Pay!Does that make my job a crime?
    • View Profile
;) I have been searching around the forum & was wondering what the best "HTML TEMPLATE" is the best to use?
I/E- Support, Functionality, Etc, Etc !!!

I have been looking at both "TOG v4.0.1/Thunder Chicken of Glory & Live Ultimate 025a..

I'm thinking of Live Ultimate for it's Features, but I'm new here & was hopping you guy's can point me into the best direction as far as the best "HTML Template"

Thanks ;D

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I think you missed Terayon and RAWR-Template (ToG's bigger brother)... I could be completely bias and say ours are the best ;) We are busy with our lives but we still manage to support and update them, over 2 years since they arrived. Research the forum, decide for yourself. The best template is subjective.

EDIT: Our website will eventually have a rating system built into the comments or something. Which will help out with such decisions, possibly a public hit statistic for the particular project also.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 04:32:56 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline ipaidthebills

• Occasional poster
  • If "Crime Don't Pay!Does that make my job a crime?
    • View Profile
Hi Friends! I noticed this Post in the forum & thought it would be of interest to anyone who finds THIS Topic of Interest!
"THANKS TO= That_Stevens_Guy ;) I say he deserves Donation for his exceptional work Along with rejetto :) for this Amazing Free HTTP Server!

So here is what I found . From the Forum Post =
"Looking For More Templates "  "http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=6859.0"

"QUOTE"
I almost considered this spam by a bot, until I checked the forum history. Your sentences hurt my brain to read, especially at 7am staying up all night working on a website. I don't normally point out punctuation here with all the international users, but a little more than a leading capital would be helpful.

And I'm sure if people had templates they would post them, they aren't easy to make, and they aren't easy to maintain publicly in the way we have managed to pull off somehow. Thunderchicken of Glory, RAWR-Template and Terayon are probably the most advanced templates around, with a mixture of power and presentation. The rest have faded into history.

We have more planned but the last 4 months has been non-stop work on the new website and RAWR-Player, in between Richards work hours. This is also why we are working on a new website, a place for templates and related HFS projects to be posted. Because the forum is not great for archiving. However it is currently under construction and almost online, we have been off for a few days due to a domain transfer that had some small errors. Bad timing I guess.

Anyway I better get to sleep before I pass out.
"UN-QUOTE" ;D

Thanks Again everyone!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 05:58:11 PM by ipaidthebills »