rejetto forum

Thumbnail and Preview Generator with GUI - By: G.E & T.S.G

TSG · 48 · 31027

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Thumbnail and Preview Generator with GUI - By: G.E & T.S.G

It's official, the Thumbnail and Preview Generator with GUI is at its first stable beta!

About...
For the last few months Giant Eagle and I have been rather lazily working to create a simple utility for the Thunderchicken of Glory and Terayon users. The current batch files, i felt, were too complex for the users, so I placed the idea that we needed a GUI.

The author of Irfan View has given us permission to release the latest version (v4.00) along with this program, so long as credits are given. These credits are given here and in the about info inside the generator. Without this program the generator would not exist, well not for an extended period of time cause we would have to learn how to code image conversion.

The usage of this program is completely at your own risk. You can't blame us if it formats your computer or corrupts your hard-drive in any way.

Bundled in the archive is the data needed to allow the generated images to be compatible with the Diff Template part of HFS Terayon.

The generator is compatible with Thunderchicken of Glory v2.8 and above, lookout for a new release within the next 2 weeks!

Download Now...

PLEASE READ THE README

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 12:59:43 PM by Giant Eagle »

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
The usage of this program is completely at your own risk. You can't blame us if it formats your computer or corrupts your hard-drive in any way.
Why do i get the feeling that it will format my hard drive?  ;)

Great work guys I really like the design and layout of the GUI, If my computer hadnt died last week I wouldnt be posting this but instead using it to convert some photos.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
....Why do i get the feeling that it will format my hard drive?  ;)....I really like the design and layout of the GUI....

Don't worry it shouldn't format your hard drive :P

This is just a first beta, we have other layouts which will accompany our more advanced features, tabbed design etc.

I put a lot of emphasis into making it simple, glad you like it.

Offline hardliner

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hello to all...

i have a question about the generator.

after i have select all my options, hfs terayon, image-folder and jpg and hit the start button the program generate the hidden folder with the jpg's. so far so good. but how i can see the thumbs inside the webpage...? when i select the desired link inside my page the default icon is to see and noct the thumbs. must i enter any code in the template from terayon?

thx...

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Giant Eagle, hurry up and release the version of your template with working thumbnails and previews for the generator dammit!

Try using the codes in the extra text documents that come with the program for the HFS Terayon template.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
an 8Kb readme, and i havent included the part to make it work with my own template >_>.

If you want to make it work with Terayon, simply copy the code inside the 'Diff Template - Thumbnails and Previews - Terayon v1.2.1.txt', or something. Then Right click on the folder where you want the thumbs and previews to show up and select 'Diff Template'. Paste the copied code in there and press ok.

All set. :)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 08:09:01 AM by Giant Eagle »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Sub Folders? It does all Folders? ... Do you mean do folders WITHIN folders that you select... This could be an option... I'll notify Giant Eagle next time i see him.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 06:13:44 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline Tuskenraider

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Nice work. Now if only it'll do subfolders :)

yes ill agree... if you were able to select one main folder then it would convert all pics in subfolders automatically.  that would be handy.   oooo and .gifs too!! not like you guys dont have enough to do! lol

tuskenraider
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 12:39:40 AM by Tuskenraider »
pfffssshhh i dont need a signature...

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Sub folders will happen. As for gif's, i dunno. Maybe, with the new compression method, we don't use irfanview anymore.

Offline Tuskenraider

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
okay well i look forward to seeing what you you guys have up your sleeve.. and like i said... fantastic little addition  to my hfs world!  thanks a bunch

tuskenraider
pfffssshhh i dont need a signature...

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com

;D please update the links tsg, rawr-designs.com is more reliable than s559149c2.adsl.wanadoo.nl (and faster)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 02:46:55 PM by Giant Eagle »

al

Giant Eagle,

i get an error 0xC000135 on start (see attached png). Some ideas?

P.S: My server is an old pIII-800.