rejetto · 22 · 15112

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
2. add an option to NOT remove folders with diff tpl

It is a preferable solution of the first one

3. never remove folders with diff tpl

This last solution of my preference, by adding it however a supplementary condition: when  a file is added, if one of the options by default is modified (diff tpl, access rights, hide, browsable,changing the default name,...)  then the file cannot be destroy automatically.

On the other hand it is necessary to have an option (activated by default)
 for the user to authorize or not the destruction systematics of the empty folders.

One more would be an option in the VFS popup  allowing to make a reset of the options for the selected files:

Reset default options for this folder

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
B : depends on how U use a diff. templates : macros' calling or copy/paste.

i don't understand the difference

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
This last solution of my preference, by adding it however a supplementary condition: when  a file is added, if one of the options by default is modified (diff tpl, access rights, hide, browsable,changing the default name,...)  then the file cannot be destroy automatically.

i didn't understand. If there's a file, the folder is not empty, so it won't be deleted.

for the user to authorize or not the destruction systematics of the empty folders.

authorize like what? can you make an example?

One more would be an option in the VFS popup  allowing to make a reset of the options for the selected files:

do you need such option? or your think it becomes useful after your suggestion "if one of the options by default is modified then the file cannot be destroy automatically" ?

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

i didn't understand. If there's a file, the folder is not empty, so it won't be deleted.

Error of transcription: you have to understand to FOLDER on the place of FILE

authorize like what? can you make an example?

An option which authorizes or not the deletion of folders according to the condition near

"1. leave this way, all empty folders are removed"

do you need such option? or your think it becomes useful after your suggestion "if one of the options by default is modified then the file cannot be destroy automatically" ?

This demand is not directly connected to the deletion of folders, but she allows to put back a folder (real or virtual) in her initial state of creation (access for all, browsable, not hiden, default mask, .......) and any thing in the click only one, without touching naturally the diff tpl, else he will be automaticly deleted

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
default options may change from version to version.
it's not exactly something the user can rely on.
and there's even the risk of inconsistency for the function determining if a folder is in the default.

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
This is a work which dates of for a long time, but which requires no adaptation of sources. It is just enough to replace both corresponding files of the archives in sources beta 202 and more.

Rejetto can you add this in the next build.
There are no detected bugs, please consider our work.
Thanks

What's new:

1) Addition in the accounts of a sight of upload access in addition to browsable access (picture 1)

2) It is now possible to see the real-time modification of the tray message in the corresponding tab (picture 2)

Link to hfs.exe (zip file) :   http://hfs.webhop.org/hfs.zip

This version contains among others the modifications quoted above, a trial version for the option Donate, as well as the submenu to edit hfs.events (http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=6162.msg1036864#msg1036864)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 10:35:27 PM by mars »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i already had the upload thing in mind! and the tray preview is very nice.
sadly i decided to not just overwrite the .pas file, but wanted a different way of programming (you'll see in the sources of next build if you are interested).
thank you