rejetto forum

Reloaded Page = messed up page

Caco · 9 · 4743

Offline Caco

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Ok, let me say i'm using HFS242 beta, and this problem is browser-independent and template-independent (altough more relevant in Live3).

Home Page:

Then, if i click on the "Reload Page" button of the browser, i obtain this shit:

If i do it again, i obtain this other shit:

Horrible, isn't it?  ;D

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Yeah I get this a lot when I test locally. Externally or over the network it doesn't happen for me. It must have something to do with HFS and connections. Happens mostly in Firefox for me.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
menu > debug > show customized options

please post your one

Steve

Try turning off compressed browsing. I had this issue in Terayon, with FF and IE. Disabling "compressed browsing" in other options fixed it for me.

Offline Caco

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Sorry, didn't find options for "compressed browsing" in FF and IE. I don't have this issue if i use Opera browser (9.x and 10)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline Caco

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Aw shit, i didn't understand  :)  However, disabling "compressed browsing" didn't work for me.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i think it has something to do with connections limit you set.

Offline ninjapimp

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
i;'m running beta 249 and i'm seeing this often.
i'll refresh and it comes out odd.
i've tried it with default parameters, out of the box, problem persists.
i then tried limiting connections and such, trying different things but same thing.
I have 2 different ISPs, hence two ip addresses i can play with and externally the page wont load right, it seems to not load header logo sometimes.

i've tried the rawr, thunder chicken and i see this often. but if i use the default hfs template, or hfs damn, and beta black i rarely see the problem

it seems to be related to the bigger templates like rawr n such.

when i use hfs damn or the basic one thats comes with hfs, i dont think i've ever seen it not load right.

so perhaps the themes are not compatible with 249 and such.
maybe dunno just throwing ideas out there but i'm clearly seeing the problem and i've tried various combinations.

i'll test it more, but i think it happens more locally then from an external ip.