rejetto forum

Terayon v1.3.0 Beta 8

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
ALSO, if you do not mind, we would like to host the translated version on our website so we may keep statistics on the archive, we will reference you as translator :)

Ofcourse, we will give you full credit for it :) And thank you again for translating.

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
I'm trying to translate this new version in italian.

... I have some doubts about different way to see File size, Hits, Date from different file types.

Different behaviour from eg. .jpg and .pdf or . txt,.   and so on. (see imgs attached)

Last thing: why .flv files don't play ?

ehmm, I wouldn't touch the javascript if I was you :-X. Its very complex, took a long time for us to write... and if there is not really a functional need to edit it, i would leave it alone...

Thats a bug that you have with the info. They should all be in 3 separate parts along the bottom... You may have broken it I can't tell, I didn't work on that part.

flv files don't play because there is no support for flv files yet. We are perfecting the mp3 component of RAWR-Player before moving onto the flv component, it is the lowest on both our to-do lists.

ALSO, if you do not mind, we would like to host the translated version on our website so we may keep statistics on the archive, we will reference you as translator :)

If you have time can you translate ToG for me also, i am happy for people to translate the template language, bit edgy on javascript because its very complex.

Well,

for javascript I only translate the popup messages like in img attached, so ...  ;) don't worry.

for strange behaviours of Hints, Date and so on, now I have seen that in the original English tpl chars forming File Size, Hits and Date are less than those of the italian translation like if there is no float feature  ???

for .flv I'll wait

for TOG  ??? but sure  ;D  it was not even to ask, only leave me some time.

ciao

f.
E allora Dio creò l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
About previous : "for strange behaviours of Hints, Date and so on, now I have seen that in the original English tpl chars forming File Size, Hits and Date are less than those of the italian translation like if there is no float feature"
after re-check all I have seen that: it's a my problem  >:(   

best regards

f.
E allora Dio creò l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Yogo

Thanks heaps GE ... that was it ... forgot i had a diff template implemented ...

Legend ...

Offline KotUA

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
All greetings!
Who be can prompt how to make that a photo to look through in mode SlideShow. Why that does not work For me. :'(
Excuse for my English. ;D

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
I completely forgot! Thanks for mentioning that, cause i forgot to tell how to activate the slideshow.

Method #1
Add a file called 'donot.deleteme' in the same folder where you want the slideshow be active in. This file will be hidden from the actual file list presented by HFS, but it will enable the slideshow for that folder.

Method #2
Add this to the folder comment:
Code: [Select]
<script type="text/javascript">showSlideshow = true;</script>

Method #3
Wait 'till a new version of the Thumbnail and Preview Generator comes out, it will automatically add that function to the list.

Cena

Hey Gaint Eagle Can You Please Tell Me How To Change... Folder TAR Picture ?

Tell Me Please...

Thanks

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
It is in the template resources,

Template > Images > TerayonQuicklinks.gif

edit it with your image editing program.

Offline KotUA

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline Yogo

• Occasional poster
  • I am the King of nothing
    • View Profile

Method #1
Add a file called 'donot.deleteme' in the same folder where you want the slideshow be active in. This file will be hidden from the actual file list presented by HFS, but it will enable the slideshow for that folder.

Hey GE,
I know I'm just being picky, but when you use this method, the number if files in the Folder Options module reports that there is 1 extra file than there is listed ... i'm pretty sure it's counted the 'donot.deleteme' file aswell...

Just a heads up ....

Yogz
"Programmer - an organism that turns coffee into software."

Offline westwoon

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
GE help.. me here cannot click the preview picture button. the button shown in some alpha colour effect... below is the screen shot. so can u please tell me wat the problem?

« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 07:14:02 AM by westwoon »

Offline day

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
[IE7]
if I browse a folder with a lot of pictures,
the browser freezes for a while and uses a lot of CPU
[Firefox]
no freezing but still uses a lot of CPU.

[both IE7 & Firefox]
the flash mp3 player..
feels like it plays mp3 a bit slower than normal
the sound is also strange..

any options to search only in the folder i am browsing?

what should i change if i want the ModuleTable to be hidden for first comer?

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I know as much about the template as GE... so i'll answer your questions...

Yogo:
This can't be helped, its just HFS counting the files in the directory, ignore it :) thanks for the heads up anyway.

westwoon:
Use our Thumbnail and Preview Generator to create thumbnails and previews, the button is disabled when there is no images to work with.

dayletter:
#1 Get a faster computer? Its just some images loading on the page... I tested with all the browsers you mentioned and no problems at all. PC is 2.2ghz amd athlon with 2gb ram, laptop is 1.66ghz core 2 duo with 1gb ram.

#2 Nothing wrong with the player unless you are playing a low bitrate file or a file with less than 22050Hz its not a bug in the player but a bug in Flash itself.

#3 Find a way to implement my Advanced Search, GE was lazy and didn't implement it lol
http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=5245.0

#4 ehmm replace line 40 in the template with this... <script type="text/javascript">initiateChanges();hideShow('ModuleTable');</script> should hide it initially, if it doesn't you'll have to have a play with the js and css. But its working for me here.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 02:15:50 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline westwoon

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
sorry that my problem still cannot be solve, after i install and add preview and tumbnail to the image in specific folder, it still cannot view the thumbnail in the template... any solution? :(

« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 07:17:17 AM by westwoon »

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
[IE7]
if I browse a folder with a lot of pictures,
the browser freezes for a while and uses a lot of CPU
[Firefox]
no freezing but still uses a lot of CPU.

The website is searching for a thumbnail which cannot be found and then, using javascript, changes every file icon back to the .jpg icon. This could take up some cpu, and becomes even noticable when you are on a slower pc.

Soo, the best way to prevent that, is to use the Thumbnail and Preview Generator to create actual thumbnails and previews for the images. That way, the website does not have to change all the file icons back to the default .jpg file icon.