HFS to host a turnbased game?

Fysack · 21 · 7568

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
I once read in an other tread:

I really like the HFS program.  It may very well allow my sons in Virgina and myself as well as some friends of my local here in Houston, to play a turn based game all at the same time.

Is this possible?
How"?"(just point me in the right direction)
What game?

I have a game called Risk, it runs from the risk.exe. It dont needs to be installed. Is this the way?
Or is it java, that makes it possible..?
Or is it like shoutbox, an other website imported in a frame?
Im clueless ???

Thanks in advance
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
i have no idea XD

Xept that this might be something to do with it (but i doubt it)

I, for example, upload a .txt file that contains this:
Code: [Select]
   |   |   
-----------
 X |   |   
-----------
   |   |   

You then upload a new .txt file that contains this:
   |   |   
-----------
 X |   |   
-----------
   |   | O

Etc..
   |   |   
-----------
 X |   | X 
-----------
   |   | O 

Like i said, i doubt that this is what they ment :P but other than that i dont see how HFS could be used in a Turn-Based game

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I have a game called Risk, it runs from the risk.exe. It dont needs to be installed. Is this the way?

i think HFS can help you sharing the game itself, but the game itself won't use HFS to communicate.

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Like EMINEM say it so good= IT SO GOOD TO BE BACK! Dont missunderstand me , who was it agian, eh it was it was, wasnit that that Stevens guy ROFL Am a Aussie rocker now, its Karnivool for all the money. Its heavy, but its also new heavy (im a karnivool promoter) And if you like  that, CRYSIS wuld be the next choise.
I even belive rejetto, that mr. patton also would dig this. And for the rest of you hfs worriors out there, we aint even worriors (off course we are) we are the people that laying on the beach, liking sun, and.. and wonder what tha rock the others are doing so fare behind. No! not the noobs, the proff. Karnivool is a band from Australia that you must hear before you get 100.Ill be a noob forever, that is whats make me creative. ehh.. where nwas i? Stevens guy CRYSIS rejetto pPatton worriors sun ok.

First i wanna say thank you werryverry mutc for the fast reply, and im verry sorry for the slow reply. Im actualy not sorry, but there is nothing more irritating than people skreaming fore help and dont have the curtesy to to  even look if they got an answer.

Giant Eagle,, rejetto,, this is fucking fucking shit hell cock motherfucking pussy hell shit moterfucking good news!

And do you know why this is the only fucking forum with with smart people, thats allow you to say FUCK!?
That becauce the dudes in here, only will feel sorry for you, because you mama didnt teatce you no manners.

I dont mean you tsg, i said fuck twice before you, ok , ok at least once. But im glad you brougt up the questio.nh hehe. No! im not crayzy. Ok, im am crazy. But im good crazy. Nice creazy. And the only reason the mayority says im crazy. Thats besacuse they are the mayority, and the mayority will allwas have right. its true man, just take a look at the oppinion barometer. lol. Peace brothers, ist cool, i dont intend to lift a finger. And if someone morockers come to me and complain about this, and that. I say. Suth your mouth up, if you have problems, go join the politics, and do some fing thing about it!

OK, OK, if that wasnt off topic? ..no actualy it was not, it was my topic ROFL

When i first cast my eyes on this topic, or do you say when i angels my eyes, no, no when i focused my irises, fast read the rplyes, this, this , i saw it right away. This is why i love it, rejetto, my man, i wonder what is going around in your brain. Moooswearing. And what is wonder me the moste. How the hekk, do you have time to play the gituare.

Pokk man! Youe are back"!? Did you gratuat? Are you finishe`? CONGRATULATION! MAN MAN MAN! Champaigne coming your weay rejetto. Not, to day, but tomorrow, garanteed the day after tomorow. Rejetto my man. Dont bye bolinger, or do it, no dont do it, spend it on roses and pussy. oops.. eehh.. ok, no problem there is no women i9n here. Do wath you want, youe are the king! o`yea, do you think a say this to scratcsh your back. im, not, i have moved furder hehe. I say this rejetto. This is the second forum i dedicated to during my lifetime, seeders paradise, those dudes was cool to. They quit some day, cause someone sceare them. They where problary young. But they had a point  they didnt even was aware themselwes. Of the 50 xbox games i downloaded, its was 3 games i would pay money for. Can you imagen if i had payed for them all. Robbery in daylight! Its populare amongst the politcians these days. A say, your members do this, and they do what you just telled, your ,your members dont konw that, your members do this besauce bla bla bla. Then B says_ Are you trying to say that these 500 000 people dont know their own good`? And please please... shit.. i havent even answerd the replys. but shitman, they are so great that when you see it. It will bee obviuos. Keepp it simple., i dont bleame anybody, ive havbe done it too. not just once. OK OK OK rejetto. its looks like you are going in the fire again. Numbero ono  1st REJETTO reeejetto YOU are the føkking KING. oooyea MMan. You can run, but you cant hide. And i know you cant see it from my eyes. But rejetto, i dont ceare if you find this enbarising. But rejetto, one thing iwonder"? but who (imustsaythefuckworagain) was your sensors. i have no doubt they where choosen besauce they where hardcore. And still is. Respect sensors! Seriouse!

Shit my man, the abowe shit looks like a essay. ok, its, true anyway, i eat grammar for brekfast... ooof  ooof  imm. way out here...

Then question is= how can they judge you when you are the master`?

Yea that is funny`

This is a quote I have made: You get it all as soon as you get old a nuff.

Thats goes for all!

Do with other, what you want other to do with you.

Last thing_ ROFL ill be back., no i mean: ill be back, rofl, and for all that dont know what rofl means. say no more_http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?Acronym=ROFL&Find=find&string=exact

This have been a great evening

_

GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
JESUS JHONSON!! i forgot pri 1
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Rolling on the floor laughing, the cat cheverin, would youkill an ant.  Shame one your selves, lets eat nsome barbiequue withs lots of pepper.
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
this is way out, i havent even answerd the question, or aswer, no. my time shows0607. im gonna take a leak, and some hits from my blue master. aprox 3 min.
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Mike, i did smoke shit, and i digg. I still digg. and i some times i do smoke. I lean on alcohol, everybydy think that is so cool, fuøk the world. But i can tell you on a scale from one to ten. Alcohol is the most dangerust ting if you drink nomal a lot. But if you smoke, all the stright pussies that drink, like fukkin yea you know. But a smoker, she he if fukking BETTER. If anybody find that odd , try me! ..and remember ive have tryed it all, even sober. YOU CANT TAKE TEH DOCTOR DEGREE BEFORE YOU STOP.
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
iT DONT LOOK, GOOD TO HAVE. a a  OPINION WHEN YOU capslock talk about sailor stuuff, But you see, if that kid dont have a start with hart. This is something you never herard bfore (dont ever excuse my englisch, blame character lanwiche" keyboard issue. i will fix it
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin

Like i said, i doubt that this is what they ment :P but other than that i dont see how HFS could be used in a Turn-Based game

Hey! Giant EAgle. I dont know if you are shy, or if it was so obvius for you that everybody probbaly know. You are wrong. THat answer of yours, yea, that is where we begin. fffuuh. rejetto, even you, got suprised sometimes. Those bricks, you put in the bottom there. phhu i haven word, Its werry esy to say to you selves, iiit wasnt that hardmn i was just using common sense. Every master would say that. Cause of the cauce
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
here is 5 AM fysack, it's time for bed for me, bye ;)

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Giant Eagle. You have full controll. O`yea my man. That is a turned basedgame. indeed. its obvius when i see, but thats the way it is all iq puzzels

GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND