• Admin
and rejetto, that thing you said there, ooo yea, sleep well , this is
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
i think HFS can help you sharing the game itself, but the game itself won't use HFS to communicate.
OK, ook. i will slleep on that. I know how to comunicate. but we take that hfs tec talk later..

Good night.
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
IM SORRY GUYS! I was shitfaced last night. Even i dont understand half of it. But its easy to see now that i was full of bull.
Please just look at it as a joke, ehh.. im a joker , im a talker, im a midnight smoker. I hope some of you got a little laugh of it. At least a laugh and a half ;-D  After all, its easy to loose it when grandmas babysitting..
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin

Like i said, i doubt that this is what they ment :P but other than that i dont see how HFS could be used in a Turn-Based game

Hey! Giant EAgle. I dont know if you are shy, or if it was so obvius for you that everybody probbaly know. You are wrong. THat answer of yours, yea, that is where we begin. fffuuh. rejetto, even you, got suprised sometimes. Those bricks, you put in the bottom there. phhu i haven word, Its werry esy to say to you selves, iiit wasnt that hardmn i was just using common sense. Every master would say that. Cause of the cauce

I think what i was tryning to say here Giant Eagle is thank you! offcourse!! Its easy to forget to keep it simple. That tic-tac-toe is indeed a turnbased game played true hfs. You are a genius  ;) :)
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
i think HFS can help you sharing the game itself, but the game itself won't use HFS to communicate.

ok, ill think i will try to make the risk folder, into a real folder. Make a move. Save. The opponent link the file ive changed, into his game, that he is running on his pc. hmm..

The ultimate thing here would be if the gameboard would show as a page in hfs.. shit, i feel this idea getting real close what is already out there, regular online multiplaying.
Yea,you could printscreen. But you do need to play on the same file. And to do this i feel its gonna be a lot of copy/paste of files.
I wish for risk here, or even axis and allies or shogun. Cause this games takes time to play.

Ok, lets say we are going for a chess game. MAde with flash or java. Only 2 have accsess. Could it be made so that when i move my white piece,and  it would not be possible to move a white peace before black peace is moved. I mean just a simple board, with peaces to move wherever, just like real live chess. The only restriction would be mr.white cant move before mr.black have moved and vice versa.
I can almoste see this could be done one way or another, not with out knowledge and maybye a lot of effort ??? :-\

Ok, lets ripp it down to maximum simple. Is it any way two people can move the same pice of graphic around in a web page. And the pice stays where you put it. ok, i see this answer could be verry long...

Lets go back to risk. Could this file(s) that contains changes done by your latest move, easy get tranfered with some kind of an good old .bat file to overwrite the opponents game folder.

Maybye i could run my game from my real folder. And the opponent runs it somewere localy, and make it constantly check my hfs web folder for the nesssesarry files.... ??? ::)

I see reasons why this questions will not work. But ive also seen wonders happen in here before :)
I seen chesspages with games that can last for weeks. But if i could have a strategy wargame lasting as long at it takes, and play with a friend true hfs. That would be a big boost for hfs. Just on tiny little game, any game. Wanna play tic-tac-toe Giant Eagle ;) hehe
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND