rejetto forum

HFS Live 2 Not working with firefox

Offline larryhill234

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hello, I have some questions regarding HFS Live 2. So far everything is working just fine. As far as the layout and configuration. Up until I opened the main login page with Firefox and then everything has gone south. IE6 IE7 and IE8 view everything just fine. But when firefox tries i just get the HTML on the page. Like it cannot decipher the HTML or something. Anything will help and thanks in advance.

Offline larryhill234

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Ok so nobody else has used HFS Live 2? Should i just use another template? Can anybody suggest on similar?

Thanks again.

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Lets put it this way, Live 2 is no longer supported by its author so he can't help.

I do not know what your problem is, I would suggest MIME type issue but that only happens to CSS normally.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
<!DOCTYPE must be the first line.

remove what's before

Offline larryhill234

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
<!DOCTYPE is the first line and first word. What you see on the screenshot is exactly whats in the HTML template. Again it works in IE7 and IE8 but not firefox. ??? I'm looking for a new template. Thanks guys.

Offline larryhill234

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Firefox actually does not work on my other laptop, my dekstop and my Macbook pro. Although they are all from the same IP address or IP range. Maybe that's it?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
attach here on the forum the template file you are using.