rejetto forum

Pictures + Thumbs Preview

Guest · 68 · 45791

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
why when i click an image does it go to this address http://127.0.0.1:1033/clear.cgi?

and no i'm still not seeing your problem haha

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site
why when i click an image does it go to this address http://127.0.0.1:1033/clear.cgi?

and no i'm still not seeing your problem haha
I view this for 1st time
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 04:50:45 PM by Alons0 »

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs

Offline vorshi

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Please tell us if a new build of Irfanview does not work with the batch files, built using
Irfanview 3.99.

Put Irfanview in the 'Files' folder located within the 'Thumbnail and Preview Generator' folder.

Please follow the instructions inside the Thumbnail and Preview Generator.bat file to
create beautiful thumbnails and preview images. These will be stored in a hidden folder
'previews_and_thumbnails' inside your selected image folder.

not understand Please instructed thx u

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I and many others understand it? Go through the steps very carefully in the readme and batch file, one small error can make no images occur. We have plans for a readme and for a proper GUI, but i have no time to write out long readme files or a GUI atm.

I understand a language barrier might be occurring, i cannot help you if you do not understand the batch file or the readme, as my language is English.

kabelspeed

Hallo i am dutch

can you help me ?

I want thumb picture.

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Old template is Old. I don't even think MusicMan is a regular visitor anymore. This thread shows the roots of my usage of HFS and my first template attempt :P

Search this thread more, I can't remember how it works. All I can remember is that this wasn't the best solution, It uses Javascript. The latest RAWR-Designs templates do it all with HFS [Section] {.Macro.}.

The way ours works is with a hidden folder. This folder contains all the thumbnails and previews. The template simply looks in this location for the thumbnails, and displays them. We even created the TPGen http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=4529.msg1024014#msg1024014 to ease this process. But some work will have to be done to make it compatible with this old template.... Good luck. My advice is to try a newer template before doing your head in.

Offline MusicMan

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hy StevensGuy, I "MusicMan" is still a regular visitor, except the subject is soooo old ....   ;D
duno how it works either anymore ....