RAWR-Template-0.0.2 BETA

TSG · 35 · 15547

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Thank you. ;)

http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=5524.msg1032722#msg1032722

Don't translate it now because i might have a few more strings to add cause we have come up with a successful shoutbox, this is for 0.0.3.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I have successfully made a shoutbox and update module using macro. Yes this means I need a couple more strings translated, I will post them in the translation post once i am sure these are the ones we need.

The shoutbox is made using a diff template in a folder and macro. Basically the files instead of being shown as links are actually loaded, this produces a shoutbox with the folder being the database, each file(post) is named by the poster and a timestamp.

It is the best we can do with hfs and macro for now and i think it works quite nicely :) An administrator account must be set to delete posts, i might change this so that there is an option for any logged account to delete posts. There is one bug with this, HFS can't use a diff template for a sub real folder (below the hosted directory) so i'll have to wait until this bug is squished to release the build.
I have even included 10-12 emoticons.

The update module works using a simple load of a file from our server that has a variable in it. This might be updated to a php database system but the way it works now is easy enough for me.

This now means users that disable javascript can check for updates and the shoutbox is ready to roll once you install the template :D

Here is a screenshot of both features in action.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 05:04:31 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline PhiLiz

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I can't seem to find any black theme (I'm not refering to the darker theme). Can you help me?

Thank you.

Offline ladiko

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
the original and stylish black one will come with the next version of rawr-theme. it also supports different languages.

@TSG:
what about an additional / optional email adress field?

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I will consider it.

Yes, the next build will have the black theme.