rejetto forum

ToG News

TSG · 27 · 13776

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Thanks for the code hints T-Cube, i have it working beautifully now, one small problem... IE seems to not wanna use stage6 skin...

FIXED, my bad lol, stage6 in all browsers now :) i would show a preview, but i don't have the bandwidth... maybe i can show a preview to one person at a time.

Went to your server, to check it out, i like my DivX player method better, i have the same effect as you combo box with the entire folder content, i am using the code i use for all my other media previews :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 12:12:20 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline TCube

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Went to your server, to check it out, i like my DivX player method better, i have the same effect as you combo box with the entire folder content, i am using the code i use for all my other media previews

I hate "one size fits for all" ...
in some case diff. temp. allows me to or not to give access to some DivX Webplayer context menu parameters

Tcube
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 07:31:38 AM by TCube »
Make it idiot-proof and I will make a better idiot

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
each to their own, lol

i am only providing the template, which is "one size fits all", if people want something different they can build on it, like any other template :)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 09:08:02 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Sorry people, i was going to release yesterday, but something came up so i haven't had time to bug test, i'll have it out as soon as possible. Meanwhile i've updated the README and my homesite url, figured out how to redirect my dns so i no longer have a port number in it...

Also, i am using an older version of jiroenwijering's flvplayer, it seems more reliable than the old player. I will be giving reference to the author in the readme.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 12:45:07 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Also, i am using an older version of jiroenwijering's flvplayer, it seems more reliable than the old player. I will be giving reference to the author in the readme.

His work is licensed under the Creative Common license.. you would have to make that clear on the page where you give direct links to the template installer ;D

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Yes i would do it there aswell :P That section has extracts of the readme in it. I have been testing some more actually, and it works quite nice. There is no longer autostart, you have to hit a button to make it work, but thats the same with any other flvplayer *youtube, google video etc etc...*. I have tried to get the autostart working, but no dice.

Also, the player is only 2.5kb in size... yes, ino, that is smaller than the mp3 player :P
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 05:46:54 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I'm trying out some new things, new flvplayer, new buttons in the navigation bar, please tell me what you think...

http://tog.kicks-ass.net     :o    navigate your way to the test area.

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
I'm trying out some new things, new flvplayer, new buttons in the navigation bar, please tell me what you think...

He TSG

for me all works fine

Only a thing: in That Stevens Guy's Template Resources is Thunderchiken of Glory Template without lock image but resource it's protected.

P.S.: Before posting in Italian  :o, consider my collaboration, if you think  ;)

Ciao

f.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 11:10:58 AM by fabnos »
E allora Dio creĆ² l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Sorry it was my fault, i have that folder set to non browseable cause i have a lot of random files in that folder at this time.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 12:51:20 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline rogernie

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • Moster File Server

hi there,
if also work fine for me in firefox browser, that's great! ;D

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I configured HFS in Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn, via WINE, today.... Only received one exception while editing the VFS and the minimize and maximize doesn't work very well. But other than that it works quite nicely.

It turns out Tahoma font, does not work well in Firefox in Ubuntu, even with Windows Font package installed... so i am now using 'Geneva, Arial, Helvetica sans-serif'. Other than that everything is working fine... i have had to make some modifications to the login page and the new buttons and now all seems to be working fine.

I have also been helping Giant Eagle with Terayon, we have made alot of progress, think the Terayon users will be very happy with the new layout that im helping to design for the Terayon (more like telling GE to do this and change that :P).

ToG users will find a couple of functions that will be in the new Terayon in the new ToG, although optimized for slow connections. Hopefully the next release will be more efficient and have more features... lets just wait and see... i have an essay and report to write before i can play more :P
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 09:07:54 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Checkout the README  :D I included the new buttons and font the ToG will be using.