rejetto forum

About Download Speed on hfs

Guest · 5 · 4980

SpAwN

Hfs Download speed in network so awesome , but in the internet my friends Says the Speed is so slow What 's the reason behind plz... tell me May be the Setting problem plz..... reply my questionzzz Sorry for My English

Mike

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Yes Mike is right, Your internet connections upload bandwidth is the limiting factor in obtaining high speed. The only option that you have is to upgrade your internet connection to one with a faster upload speed and also make sure your friends internet connection's download dpeed is fast enough.

Offline nabilalk

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
My upload speed isn't slow, and yet I'm still getting slow download speeds while using the internet. Is there a router setting I should adjust? I'm paying for premium cable internet through RoadRunner and only get download speeds of 100-150 kbps. Thanks.

Offline JellyFrog

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
My upload speed isn't slow, and yet I'm still getting slow download speeds while using the internet. Is there a router setting I should adjust? I'm paying for premium cable internet through RoadRunner and only get download speeds of 100-150 kbps. Thanks.
And what do you pay for? Call your ISP (RoadRunner)...