rejetto forum

Upload aborts

parade · 7 · 5065

Offline parade

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Hello,

when I use upload (ToG-Template) the upload is aborted, if I switch to other items of the template-menue.
Is this a known problem?

Greetings
parade

Offline ELEVENNNN

• Tireless poster
  • havent been here lately, still wont be here?
    • View Profile
Your uploading via standard methods.. anytime you change to another part of the template during an upload over HTTP your gonna cancel the upload, thats normal.

If I didnt answer the question you were getting at feel free to ask again, and of course lots of people will answer.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 12:09:09 AM by ELEVENNNN »
This is going to take a long time
.................+...........................................
...................+.............+.................+.........

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
You cant disturb the upload process, well you can to a certain extent, it depends on the browser. But it is not the template.

Offline parade

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Your uploading via standard methods.. anytime you change to another part of the template during an upload over HTTP your gonna cancel the upload, thats normal.

You cant disturb the upload process, well you can to a certain extent, it depends on the browser. But it is not the template.

I am confued.  ;)
I did not start this thread in this area. My posting was moved by rejetto obviously because iI mentioned ToG.
So it was not my intention to relate the problem to ToG.

I can reproduce the problem every time, when there is an upload going on and I switch to another folder in hfs.
I tried Firefox and IE7.

Greetings
parade

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Its not a bug but a design flaw. Nothing we can do except wait for the upload to finish or get the upload to start in a new window.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I guess rejetto assumed it was a bug in my upload form. But its ok, i don't mind talking anything ToG :P

The hfs upload functionality suffers other bugs also... small files bug is the latest major problem.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I did not start this thread in this area. My posting was moved by rejetto obviously because iI mentioned ToG.

::)

I can reproduce the problem every time, when there is an upload going on and I switch to another folder in hfs.

the window with the upload must stay open and still.
you can start another browsing session if you want.