rejetto forum

TOG and "uploaded by:"

Offline rich2323

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hello,

First off i want to say I love the program and the templates.

I have just begun(2 days now) using HFS and everything is great, so i wanted to dabble with using some of the preconfigured templetes, so I upgraded to the lasted beta version(222) and installed ToG(4.0.1). I get the templete working but have a couple of issues. I can seem to figure out how to have the file tagged by who uploaded it when using the TOG, I dont have the issue when I am using the "default" templete, only the ToG templete. So I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to fix this. I was also trying to figure out how to use the shoutbox, but have been unable to get it to work, anything I type in does not show up in the shoutbox screen.

I have uninstalled and resinstalled both the app and the templete. I have also made sure that I have installed the templete in the same directory as the hfs222.exe folder.

I have searched the forum for solutions to these issues, but it does not look like anyone else is having these issues.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rich

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I don't know about the 'uploaded by:' feature but I would assume the shoutbox isn't working due to some sort of protection of the /template folder.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
the "uploaded by" requires macros (ver 2.3) and TOG doesn't use them.
you can borrow it from the default template, in [upload-success] i think

Offline rich2323

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
That worked  ;D .I pulled the [upload-success] section from the default templete and added it to the ToG templete. Thank you. Also got the shoutbox working by changing the templte folders permission to "everyone". Thanks again for the quick response.

Rich