rejetto forum

Live 2 (Project passed on to RAWR-Designs)

chrno · 298 · 243786

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i used it.but was very slow~!i don't know why?
The external servers are probably what is slowing it down.

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Yes the external servers are the cause. Also the template is very bloated which puts a lot of strain on bandwidth, try a smaller template if you have... probably less than 512kbps upload.

kycken

Live 2 Local v2.205 download link is not work!!!

anyone have another download link?

Offline FTPMan

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hello,  I noticed that Box.net was getting it's bandwidth sucked dry, and there were some errors in the links (such as no Black version) so I have hosted the HFS Live 2 themes on a fast server for easy download.

Feel free to download.

;)

http://hfslive.servehttp.com/
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 11:47:16 PM by FTPMan »

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline ladiko

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
is someone able to disable all this server choice and cookie reading etc stuff?

i only want to have a variable where i can set my server so i can set server = "hfslive/" if it is hosted by hfs itself or set server = "http://.../hfslive/" if it is on another webserver. i really like the theme but there is so much javascript that i dont get the point where to change/delete something so that there is no need to choose a server or such things.

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
is someone able to disable all this server choice and cookie reading etc stuff?

i only want to have a variable where i can set my server so i can set server = "hfslive/" if it is hosted by hfs itself or set server = "http://.../hfslive/" if it is on another webserver. i really like the theme but there is so much javascript that i dont get the point where to change/delete something so that there is no need to choose a server or such things.

I tried once before to remove the external servers, etc but I didnt make much progress, If I get some free time I may try again but Im not promising anything.

Who Am I

where isssssssssssssss black version ???????

Offline mindong

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • 4Studio
I ask about the Email invited.
I had tranlated the Language to Chinese.
And then I send e-mail to invite friends to join it.I write Chinese on the email message.
but then the Email's message to be shown in my email-cleint  is incorrect .
Then I write English ,it will be ok.

I know it is the problem with font code.Can I to change something to fix this problem?

Thanks!!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 09:40:40 AM by mindong »
welcome to visit my website

Free to add ads

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I ask about the Email invited.
I had tranlated the Language to Chinese.
And then I send e-mail to invite friends to join it.I write Chinese on the email message.
but then the Email's message to be shown in my email-cleint  is incorrect .
Then I write English ,it will be ok.

I know it is the problem with font code.Can I to change something to fix this problem?

Thanks!!

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Offline ladiko

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
you can write an email in hfs live. so he types chinese letters and it seems to be ok in hfs live "window".

but the receiver of this email doesnt see the same. for him it is shown incorrect.

maybe a thing with the encoding  for example unicode / latin-1 (ISO 8859-1)

thats what i understand.

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
oh ok, Im not sure how I could help you in that area you would have to ask chrno about how the emailing in the template works and ask about the encoding. I havnt seen chrno on the forums for a couple of months, so I dont know when he'll come back.

Offline mindong

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • 4Studio
oh ok, Im not sure how I could help you in that area you would have to ask chrno about how the emailing in the template works and ask about the encoding. I havnt seen chrno on the forums for a couple of months, so I dont know when he'll come back.

OK.I will try it again and again.Can you tell me the part of email from codes that is just "<!-- Send URL by Mail -->" and the file "sendmail_vars.js"? Do it have other codes and files?if do,please tell me!
welcome to visit my website

Free to add ads