rejetto forum

This file Conatins macros message

Ranger · 6 · 2083

Offline Ranger

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I run 2 HFS server and they both have the RAWR Template.
I have them set to start with windows. However one always comes up with the message:

---------------------------
HFS 2.3 beta (229) -- Loading VFS
!!!!!!!!! DANGER !!!!!!!!!This file contains macros.Don't accept macros from people you don't trust.Trust this file?
Yes   No   

The other one doesn't. I've looked up and down to see what setting I've missed. Can anyone point me to the right direction so I can turn this message off?

Offline SilentPliz

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
  • ....... chut ! shh!
    • View Profile
Answered yes, and save your configuration (.vfs, .ini), if you are sure of the origin of your .vfs file.

That is the message that usually appears when you load an vfs file wich contains macros (comments, diff template etc .)... at the first use of it.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 02:59:23 AM by SilentPliz »

Offline Ranger

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Good deal thanks. Only becomes a pain on the rare occurrence when I have to start the server(s) remotely.

Offline SilentPliz

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
  • ....... chut ! shh!
    • View Profile
It is still possible that an option either set wrong, because in principle this message appears only once.

??? :-[ ???

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
given that your HFS automatically save options, as it does by default, that message will appear only once per file.

thanks to your report, it came to my mind that HFS is not automatically trusting its own files.
there's no point in warning you on a file it saved few minutes ago. :D
it will from next build.

Offline Ranger

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
given that your HFS automatically save options, as it does by default, that message will appear only once per file.

thanks to your report, it came to my mind that HFS is not automatically trusting its own files.
there's no point in warning you on a file it saved few minutes ago. :D
it will from next build.

Thanks Rejetto.