Software > HTML & templates

Responsive small screen template

(1/31) > >>

Chris Harris:
I am looking for a template that is responsive to screen size. I have tried many of the available ones and found Live template  was responsive but I do not like the output.

Is there a template that gives the layout  like the default BUT I would prefer the layout of the default template but with the User, Folder,  Search, Select,  Actions and Server information dialogs located below the file list.

How do I do this??
Chris

dj:
you can try mobil-light http://www.rejetto.com/forum/html-templates/file-upload-with-drag-and-drop/msg1061004/#msg1061004.
The dialogs are not located below the file list, but you can show/hide them.

Edit: latest version

Features:
never reloads the page
logout(Edge)
searchcategorie
web-app-capable
generate thumbnails on upload
build-in pictureviewer(chrome77)
build-in audioplayer
only 10k

Chris Harris:
I added hfs.diff.tpl and then selected this template. I then get a blank screen??

When switch to another template all works again.

I have done something wrong!!
Chris

dj:
rename mobil-ligh.tpl to hfs.diff.tpl and add it.

Mars:
in the default template the main, section contain those lines

--- Quote ---<body>
<!--{.comment|--><h1 style='margin-bottom:100em'>WARNING: this template is only to be used with HFS 2.3 (and macros enabled)</h1> <!--.} -->
{.$box panel.}
{.$list.}
</body>
</html>
<!-- Build-time: %build-time% -->
--- End quote ---

if you reverse lines {.$box panel.} and {.$list.}, you will find that the file list is displayed first. then just update the values in the [style.css | no log] and [impromptu.css | no log] to make a good layout.

if the purpose of this new layout is to alternate between landscape mode and portrait mode on a mobile phone, it may be more complex because it will be necessary to have actually two different models to systematically recharge to change orientation, or it will be necessary to combine the two versions into one with javascript hide unwanted parts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version