rejetto forum

Author Topic: My questions regarding HFS  (Read 13662 times)

Offline IvanRohnson

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Re: My questions regarding HFS
« on: December 11, 2016, 01:02:26 PM »
Actually, it may be even simpler: User tries to download a file from "Folder1", which contains some files and some folders (folder2, folder3 etc. etc.)
SO if the file is not in the "rood" "Folder1", then make HFS try to search if the file is existent in Folder1/Folder2/filename.zip, and if the folder is not existent in Folder2, then try to redirect to Folder1/Folder2/filename.zip until all folders inside Folder1 have been 'searched' for the file.

UPDATE: I am now using a stupid simple solution (not very optimized though)

I separated my files in their appropriate folders, created a "Physical folder" in HFS and then MANUALLY added each file from each folder into that "Physical folder" so that HFS will serve these files upon their request.

Not very clean and optimized solution, because whenever I add a new file to one of the folders, I have to find it and again manually add it to HFS so that it "registers" it and serves it.

May be you can add a n option "Add files from Folder" instead of just "add files"

- a new option that will add all the files from specific folder and when you add a new file, HFS will automatically register it and serve it when someone requests download.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 08:47:05 PM by IvanRohnson »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team