rejetto forum

CLI video encoding through HFS uploader ?

Offline mysoogal

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i'm wondering is it possible for hfs to also encode a video when its uploading?

im thinking to use dr divx or ffmpeg or avidmux CLI

has anybody play'd with this ? 

;D just a idea

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
you can use a macro {.exec| encoder file.... .} in the [upload completed] event when the uploaded file is complete
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 06:06:08 PM by Mars »

mysoogal.

thanks for telling me  ;D

is there examples of this being used here ?  ;D

where can i find more information and how to use it.

Offline mysoogal

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i need help  ;D i want to use mencoder or ffmpeg to convert video through hfs uploader

how is ok, ? where do i put this macro ? :)

{.exec|C:\wamp\www\encoder\mencoder.exe 'input.*' -o 'output.mp4' -af volume=10 -aspect 16:9 -of avi -noodml -ovc x264 -x264encopts bitrate=500:level_idc=41:bframes=3:frameref=2: nopsnr: nossim: pass=1: threads=auto -oac mp3lame -s localhost -t }

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
It is necessary to know at first which is the line of typical command which you wish to use (as a dos command)
by example

[upload completed]
{.if|%item-ext%=mp3|
{.exec|C:\wamp\www\encoder\mencoder.exe '%item-resource%' -o '%item-name%.mp4' -af volume=10 -aspect 16:9 -of avi -noodml -ovc x264 -x264encopts bitrate=500:level_idc=41:bframes=3:frameref=2: nopsnr: nossim: pass=1: threads=auto -oac mp3lame -s localhost -t .}
/if.}

« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 10:12:07 PM by Mars »

Offline mysoogal

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
It is necessary to know at first which is the line of typical command which you wish to use (as a dos command)
by example

[upload completed]
{.if|%item-ext%=mp3|
{.exec|C:\wamp\www\encoder\mencoder.exe '%item-resource%' -o '%item-name%.mp4' -af volume=10 -aspect 16:9 -of avi -noodml -ovc x264 -x264encopts bitrate=500:level_idc=41:bframes=3:frameref=2: nopsnr: nossim: pass=1: threads=auto -oac mp3lame -s localhost -t .}
/if.}

do i put this into the template ? or somewhere else ? so this works on the upload page ?, so when i upload a file it will start the encoding after upload has completed and put the file in the same uploaded directory ?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 10:12:24 PM by Mars »

Offline SilentPliz

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
  • ....... chut ! shh!
    • View Profile

You put your code in a section [upload completed] in a file named hfs.events that you drop in the folder of hfs.exe

eg of content of file hfs.events:

[upload completed]
your code
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 02:55:33 PM by SilentPliz »