rejetto forum

Thumbnails mode...

Guest · 4 · 2026

would be awesome if you plan to add in the next version to display images in a page rather than having to download every single one at a time to see what's in these images.

I'm a newcomer and used the HFS for the first time tonite. At first, it was a bit confusing with all the commands in the menu, but I got the hang of it and so far, very impressive.

If only there's a thumbnail mode for images, it would be complete.

I hate to sound so spoiled, but it's hard to find a good file sharing program that meets my needs and yours is the closest to paradise!

Please make it complete!

Thanks for the hard work even though I wasn't around until tonite.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i won't work on this feature soon

i would like to have a rather complete software, but this take time, because only me is working on it ATM, though it is open source :(

Offline BigApple

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "rejetto"
i won't work on this feature soon

i would like to have a rather complete software, but this take time, because only me is working on it ATM, though it is open source :(

Any updates news on the Thumbnail Feature ?  Would love to get that implimented.  I checked 2.1 but could not find it in that either....

Thanks for all the great work on this ...

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
no plan for this feature yet.
anyway, you can see some advanced user built a similar feature editing the template. you may be interested in it, in the while.