rejetto forum

Its all because of you Rejetto!

Offline darkmatter

• Occasional poster
  • GIANT SCRIBBLES!
    • View Profile
    • HFS Live
about 3 years ago.....  i found a flash drive in a computer at my high school ( i was a jr).
i took the flash drive home and found a single exe file called HFS. i found it to be something of great interest. i played with it and learned what it did, and used it. over the past three years, i have used hfs for every thing, started as a simple  file server, then it evolved to a single web page. then it received a domain name. it grew and grew. it was always changing, but always had the same concept. "image hosting". sadly i have discontinued the use of hfs as i needed more advanced software. but i owe it to you rejetto! you are the one who got me started on the road to success! i own liquimatter.com and in the past week that liquimatter has been fully active, i have received 4,000 active views with 20% of them using  the image hosting service. that to me is awesome! i can also thank every one who plays a part in the hfs forum as i use your templates and ideas when i ran hfs. and if theirs anything i can say as to getting your site out there and receiving  some good traffic. its to use a good traffic exchange service, especially if its free and fun, in the past 2 years i have found that http://www.easyhits4u.com/?ref=darkmatter22 is the biggest and best way to get your site out on a traffic exchange, and its 110% free!, other than that........ face book advertising and google adwords
Thank You Rejetto!

~darkmatter22

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
mmmmm
thank you for your kind words and sharing the experience, darkmatter :)
i'm very glad you got something growing