rejetto forum

October Update

TSG · 3 · 2957

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Hello rejetto forum,

I am a little busy at the moment to work on HFS stuff, but I try to drop by the forum and the website once a week to answer peoples questions. With the comments left on the website, if it says I have replied long after you posted, it isn't cause I am slack, I usually reply within a week of the post. There is a small issue where the date value doesn't work when I quick reply a post. I have hopefully fixed this now.

My other problem is that Richard has disappeared. Where? I don't even know. His addiction to World of Warcraft used to be the cause of his offline status, but I doubt he would do this for 2 months straight! He is either on holiday... deceased (hope not) or has lost internet completely. It was his final complaint when we last spoke, that internet was broken at home.

But anyway, that is the main causes for our lack of activity in the last 2 months. Richard disappearing and I have finally got a small web designer position that will hopefully improve as time goes on.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 05:41:44 AM by TSG »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
lol, his last activity on our website was September 6th or something, which was only a few days after he mentioned broken internet.

Hopefully he will return eventually.